Do you think Taylor Swift is hot?

Do you think Taylor Swift is hot?

• She is!
  • She is not!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I really like her figure -- a girl I fell for deeply was built very much the same way, and actually had similar facial qualities.

She kind of broadened my type to include very skinny girls with no boobs and butt. I found them really hot in the bedroom even if they don't have much to flaunt outside.

Funnily enough, like how Taylor Swift *seems* to be, she was quite clingy and needy and kind of an emotional roller-coaster. I don't know if Taylor Swift is like that, just judging it from her music which seems to always be about break-ups.

• If Taylor is anything like how I think she is personality-wise, I think she'd be incredibly hot in the bedroom and incredibly annoying as a girlfriend.

• I agree, she seems the kind of clingy and a little stalker girlfriend but maybe we could be wrong :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like she's more cute than hot

What Guys Said 16

• I think Taylor is a beautiful girl. But the first photo isn't her best for sure.

• Agree, the white hair doesn't suit her at all

• She does nothing for me.

• duh, of course she is, but based on some of her music which i assume is her personality i dont think she would make a good girlfriend, cause it seems like she does that typical girl thing and expects the guy to do everything, but that doesn't mean i wouldn't reject her if i were asked out, id give any cute girl a chance to get to know her cause you can't judge a book by its cover. or a person.

• She is so hot 😍

• I always have thought she is beautiful

• Very attractive not quite super hot

• She looks nicer in the second pic

• Yep, she is really hot in my opinion... pretty sure she's fucking insane... but that hasn't stopped me before XD

• mehh

• Very bad pic choice tho

• She is hot

• She's hot than hell lol she's firing my heart 😆

• looks like a guy to me

• only if i think about it

• Yeah

• Her face is pretty I will give her that but she's way to skinny for me, she's got a "girl's" body. I need a "woman's" body like Kat Dennings or Salma Hayek.

What Girls Said 4

• No doubt, she is.

• I don't think she is anymore, she use to be.

• I think she's pretty and talented, but not hot enough..

• Meant to vote she is.