Judge my body (from all angles)?

Judge my body (from all angles)?

Honest. Even if it will hurt my feelings. I've been called fat, but, I'm trying to lose weight. I have lost 25 lbs so far...

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey - so, stop losing weight! :) You honestly have an exceptionally good figure - most guys and girls' idea of perfection. You're slim but curvy with what seem to be genuinely fantastic large-ish natural boobs - you couldn't be better! A couple of suggestions - you absolutely do not need to lose another pound, but if you want to just tone up a bit to fine tune your figure I'd strongly recommend you take up running - 3 times a week for as long as you can manage up to about 45 mins (meaning 15 mins is fine if that's all you can do at first, and don't bother doing more than 45 even if you can do more unless you really enjoy it). It's by far the best exercise for that sort of thing, it's free and takes little time. I don't know if you find your chest tricky running but if you do, try to ignore it and focus on your goal, honestly you'll make yourself proud. And your chest will cope just fine - in fact it'll help resist sagging by working and so strengthening the ligaments which naturally support it. Second tip - wear heels - it'll give you a more slender and cute/elegant/sexy form and they work brilliantly with your body type. But bottom line - you're stunning, be proud of yourself and enjoy! :)

• Wow thankyou so much for all that help. I definetly will! I love to run actually..
      I one time ran 12 miles straight and the whole time I didn't even realize how far I had gone. Thankyou again. I really appreciate it !

• You are as welcome as you were wrong ma'am! ;) You're beautiful, go out into the world and shine!

• Thanks for the MHO, happy I could help! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl you are not fat so don't let the opinions of others tell you, you are. Don't let them disrespect you and your body. Your beautiful

• Thankyou very much. I wanted another opinion. Thankyou again! You're really encouraging

• No problem, believe in yourself

What Guys Said 34

• That is a good healthy and sexy figure. I love the shapely legs. You have a flat tummy and an awesome breast profile. I think you have a nice booty too. Very sexy shape! You catch a lot of guys checking you out! 8/10!

• lol. Those really are not the best for seeing "all angles". But you are not fat! From these pictures you seem to be "solid" as opposed to petite. But your body is attractive. And again, it is not fat.

• Thankyou.. so is solid like saying strong or?

• More like the structure of your body is larger. So it is what your body is made up of rather than fat on it. That would include bones, muscles, etc. Nothing wrong with it at all!

• Ohhh I understand! Thankyou... I didn't understand before thankyou for clarifying (:

• Damn look sexy to me! ;p

• Nice
    Can't see why you're trying to lose weight anymore but cool.

• Looks good to me

• Same answer as the last time, miss ^^

• Meh / 10

• Looks good from all angles

• you're good as you are

• your body looks really hot and awesome

• not really all angles, but you have a pretty hot body from what i can see ;)

• there is nothing wrong with your body what so ever, you have a great figure and lovely curves

• To be honest you look great, nothing to worry and great job on the loss

• Perfect flat stomach, nice shaped thighs. Your perfect

• You haven't shown me your body from my favourite angle, but I like what I am seeing

• these angles are terrible

• i wish u were not anonymous

• Your average but those are some nice size titties

• wow so sexy figure. loved it.

• You look good

• looks awesome!

• NIce. Lookng good.

• I like it

• Look good to me!

• You're not fat!! You're perfect! Do you have a snapchat?

• You are fuckin' hot!

• You are good. In my opinion, you ought to a bit work out.

• You might lose a little more weight, I don't know, not much tho. You look good.

Not to be crude but your breasts draw my eyes

• would still hit, kinda chubby

• Yeah I'm working on my chub! (:

• cool nice lets do it

• Normal/not bad. You should probably relax about it.

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 9

• well then good for you! keep it going and you'll look great ^^

• I don't see abnormal things. You look somewhat athletic and have a normal fat level for your body type. I even see a flat stomach revealing well trained abs. But of course if you compare yourself to the unhealthy, anorexic models in the magazines, you are not tiny.

• Yes I do workout and I have played softball in the past.
      Thankyou very much!

• Dude, there's no point in losing weight you look fine. You just have boobs which makes you feel like you're bigger than you are.

• That would make sense...
      I feel very large compared to other girls.. that's why I needed a second opinion.

• There is no need to lose weight. all ur parts are perfectly proportional even though u r a little fat. If u try losing weight, u may disturb the proportionality. If u try getting slimmer, ur breasts and butt alone may look bigger and other parts slimmer and that doesn't look good.

• But you just said I'm fat

• I just said little fat. You are really hot. Just do some exercise daily and maintain your shape.

• Okay well thanks but guys don't like me. Why do you think that is? I'm very nice and very very outgoing... I love to talk to people

• You look good.

• you look fucking great

• Haha thankyou! (: same for you- love the green hair in your profile pic.

• Honestly I don't think you look fat. Just stay fit and healthy and you'll see positive changes in your body. Keep up the hard work ☺️

• I want you're boobs lol xxx

• You look fine