Do you think I should get bangs to cover up my forehead (it'd be cool if you rated me as well, just for fun)?

Do you see my forehead as a problem and do you think i should cover it up with some bangs? Me and my friends have made so many jokes about how huge it is, but they always say that forehead is the last thing that people notice. And you could rate me as well ( i am not really self conscious about my looks (besides the forehead), but i would like to hear an honest opinion from people who are not my friends or relatives).Do you think i should get bangs to cover up my forehead (it'd be cool if you rated me as well, just for fun)?

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks fine to me. Bangs would be a horrible decision, it just makes women look stupid.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe side bangs

What Guys Said 9

• It's really not that bad at all you could try bangs and see how that looks! Not every girl can pull off bangs tho. You look really cute as is like 8/10 :).

• I think you look well and your hair is nice as it is

• Won't make a difference tbh
    You can try bangs though
    I like side bangs :P
    Oh and you look beautiful 😍 LOL

• WOW:D at least 9/10 minimum, you're extremely sexy ;)

• Yeah I think it would look good on you! 👍 :)

• Dont need bangs. only if u think u look better.

• Yeah you should grow bangs

• No, your forehead is gorgeous!

• you look stunning!!! You have a big forehead, but tbh i dont think i would have noticed it. It only look big in the first pic, and perfectly normal in the others.
    Fuck what others think, i have a crooked nose, idgaf about it really. Embrace it. I like your hair as it is, 'bangs' will ruin it. Could you rate me if i send a link?

What Girls Said 0