How do you feel about girls with piercings?

Do you generally find them attractive or unattractive? I've found it to be a sort of split with people. Some people find them trashy, others find them cool. I, personally, have 5 ear piercings, a nose ring, and my eyebrow pierced. (as seen here) Do you have an overall opinion of it? Or, is your opinion dependent on the girl the piercings are on?How do you feel about girls with piercings?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on where they are and what they look like. Looks are especially important for facial piercings. But I have personally never met someone who looks unattractive because of piercings. But that's just me 😜

What Guys Said 20

• Simple earrings are nice but others I either don't notice or don't like.

• I find them ok, I don't have any myself, but I don't mind piercings on a person
    Nice hair by the way and neck thingy!

• Your analysis is probably correct, a fairly even split - I can find them very attractive

• I don't like them. But I can still like the person. By the way, overlooking the piercings, you are very attractive.

• I have no problems with piercings but sometimes people go too far with them... as for the pic that's fine.

Yes they are attractive when not extreme.

• I'm not really a fan :/

• Piercings are cute unless they're really big gauges

• Well i don't like it much.
    Looks good on you. but don't fill the rest of the area with piercings :)
    You are cute :)

• Your'e really a beautiful, but the Piercings is a big turn off, My Personal Opinion "I think Piercings and Tattoos it's a Magnet for bad guys 'Jerks' and Banishment for good guys"...

• I really would not at all consider taking mine out. I don't think that's the case whatsoever, I know many good guys who, themselves, have tattoos and piercings, and who like them on girls. :-D

• Dear, I'm not Judging you I was speaking according to my opinion, but when you're do that you're narrowing your options and I guess you're leaving the good ones , excuse my English if there's errors. ^_^

• I personally don't like them if they're in the face but anywhere else including the olé olé zones are fine

• That's an opinion of someone who watches a lot of porn, lol.

• piercings are okay i just dont like bellybutton piercings.

• I've never been much a fan of those either.

• I think girls bellybutton are sexy without adding something. Hope that don't sound wired.

• No too many, Yours are fine. Dont do chest, cheek, cheekbone, nipples its meh. But You have a good amount now.

• repulsive

• unattractive, trashy and it completely ruins a girls beautiful complexion

• Why'd you go anonymous? I'm not going to get mad about it 😜

• I didn't, you kind of exposed yourself there. Haha

• how?

6 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on how it looks. Some people have the cart e for certain piercings and some don't.

• I personally couldn't pull it off but some girls look great