Do I look attractive?

I've lost my confidence recently and would just like to know how guys see me. Just to give you a heads up, I'm 15 xxx
Do I look attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• You really are gorgeous! You are going to be a real heartbreaker. lol

• Thank you haha. My first (and last) boyfriend actually broke up with me believe it or not hahaha xx

• It certainly was not because of your looks! Someday he will look back and wonder why the heck he let you get away!

• I wish haha, thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 27

• Beautiful. What are you insecure about? Don't see anything in your look to be embarrassed or unhappy with.

• I have anxiety and depression and my boyfriend dumped me a few months ago, so I 've been all over the place. And thank you!

• Pretty much everyone has some kind of anxiety. I am one of them. Depression is treatable multiple ways depending on what it is. Your boyfriend leaving you means that you two are not right for each other. It's best for both of you. Just take a step to the side and move forward with reaching your goals. Everything will be fine if you don't hold yourself back.

• I am on medication for my depression so it's helping a bit and I am doing my very best to move on now. I am trying to focus on other things now so hopefully it'll all pass. Thank you again :)

• Since I'm too lazy to post a Chris Hansen meme, I'd say that yes, you're attractive. You'll only get more so with time when you grow into your features #NoPedo

• Thank you very much! X

• No worries - We all get burst of insecurities but you look really pretty

• Hey you're cute... You look the simple & nice girl... The one who can be trusted... & dated easily... Well that's what i can infer from this pic :) nice eyes too :)

• That's about me haha, thank you!

• U just ought to be more confident ok... U look good... Believe me... I dont lie... Not to cute girls :D.. Just be confident... & smile more often... Smile is the most attractive thing :)

• l will do my best! You're actually really good looking yourself by the way :) thanks!

• You shouldn't have trouble finding guys to chase you, your beautiful, so dont worry too much, once your able to heal your heart you and ready to date again im positive you won't have to look far for the next guy

• Everyone's said that, so far no luck haha. Thanks for your comment!

• Wish it would here, might cool things off, 5 or 6 people already died from the heat and its just the begining of summer, hottest its ever gotten here was 46c i think it is

• Never mind converted wrong, hottest its got was 52.7c, yesterday and day before was 48.8c

• You're gorgeous

• You're cute.

• Yes you do

• You are. I'm expecting you to be a knock out in the future.

• I wish haha, only had one boyfriend who I'm still hung up on 3 months later... Thank you though for your comment!

• You are pretty. Get confident in you (not relative to others.) Nice eyes. Just chill , dont stress and stay looking young.

• I've always struggled with self confidence. I don't drink or smoke or anything and don't plan to ever so hopefully I'll stay looking young haha. Thank you for your kind words! Xx

• Yes! Yes you do! 😍🔥

• Omg you're very super beautiful

• Yeah u are so beautiful :)

• u r very pretty

• Your very hot to me!

• You're sweet, and look old.

• you are so pretty! love your eyes.

• Gorgeous

• 7ish probably

• I'll take that no bother haha

• If you're 15 I'm 15. But I do have to say you kinda look like this bitch that thinks she's too good for anyone.

• Your profile says 18-24 mate... and I'm not arrogant at all so I'd appreciate it if u didn't refer to me as a bitch

• What's my age range got to do with this? And I didn't call u a bitch i said you like this girl who is a bitch

• It's a tad disrespectful mate to refer to a girl as a bitch, whether she looks like one or not, so yeah, have a nice day! ;)

• Your really pretty 💖

• VERY attractive😞😉😉😉

• Great! 9.5/10. You are beautiful.

• Awww thank you very much!!

• Have confidence, go out and talk to guys, you will be one. Also smile a bunch

• I will do, thank you! :)

• meh.

• 7,5-8/10.

Your boyfriend didn't leave you for anything tied with how you look (if he didn't like your outlook, he wouldn't start dating in the first place).

• Nah, apparently I was controlling because I didn't like him drinking like crazy and smoking weed all the time. And guess what? He's now onto harder drugs so yeah. But thank you anyway! :)

• u look so attractive:)

• You look stunning!! Lovely dark hair! I can't see what your self conscious about.
    Im 17 years old, could you tell me how i look if i send a link?

• Thank you and yeah of course! by the way, it says you're 18-24 Xx

• Thanks!!
      We have shit weather here. Have a good day :D.

• Haha Ikr? And thank you, you too :)

What Girls Said 4

• Yes you are beautiful! :) xx
    Your eyes are especially gorgeous! 😘
    Learn to love yourself and whatever situation that has lead to a decrease in your self confidence... Remember you are worth more than that xx
    Keep smiling!!

• Thank you so much! That's just made my day! Might I just add, you are gorgeous as well xxx

• Thank you. 😘

• Love your eye color.

• You are beautiful and don't listen to others who say anything differently.

• Awww thank you so much xx

• You're so pretty

You look a lot like Christina grimmie

• Aww thank you! I loved her a lot as well :( xx