How do I look? Is my looks why I stay single for so long?

How do i look? Is my looks why i stay single for so long?
I'm a sophomore in college by the way

Most Helpful Girl

• no you're alright

• I've always considered myself to be rather ugly, but i dont know.

• You become your thoughts.

• @mghowmasculinist I suffer from severe depression, so I don't really think that's quite true...

Most Helpful Guy

• Most likely.

You look soft and weak, both physically and mentally/emotionally. The combination neckbeard/scraggly mustache doesn't help. Based on your face, I would guess you're also overweight, approaching the range of obese. But you might just have a round, chubby face.

With a haircut, some weight loss, and the right shave, though, I'd bet my assessment would do a complete 180.

• Eh... I'm not physically weak actually. I'm able to bench my body weight which is 190. I'm 5'11" so I might be considered overweight or obese by a bmi scale, but i run every other day. I guess i must just have a face that looks chubby.
      As for the facial hair, i look a whole lot worse without any. The hair, I have no damn idea what to do with it...

• Gotcha. There are better exercises for building your chest and triceps anyway.

• Especially when I've had my shoulder dislocated before, it's not the most comfortable thing to do for long periods.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't think so.

• You're in college. You're what 20? You have time

• Actually I'm 18. I turned 18 at the beginning of June😅

What Guys Said 3

• You look fine man :)

• You're not ugly at all but you won't be a pussy magnet neither, unless... you get a nice haircut, trim your beard, dress good, have good hygiene, nice teeth/breath and work ESPECIALLY on your personality. Be an alpha male, don't give a fuck about others opinions, do what you like in life and let others follow you, be confident. If you do all of this, your pussy rate will start rising and all kinds of girls will be attracted to you. You have potential, good luck

• yeah thats way :(. I think, shave that shit off, smile more and you will get more success

• That's an older photo. It's now a goatee.