Why are fat woman and older woman always rude?

why are fat woman and older woman always rude?

i don't understand?

every-time i see a fat woman or a woman older than 19, she is always ruder than a thin woman or a woman 19 years old or younger.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• I strongly advise you discontinue the crude stereotyping, you're entirely neglecting so many variables which is rather simple-minded. What if those girls 19 and older are dealing with financial troubles and are adapting to the new stress of being an adult. Maybe that women with a wide body figure is being harassed for her shape which dampens her mood. Also it's rather hypocritical to call these people ride when it is actually rather rude to be making such generalizations about fat and older women.

• Frustration.

What Guys Said 6

• You're meeting the wrong women then, I never realized such a thing.

• You are generalizing them because my girlfriend is both and is not rude. A lot of older women and or bigger women I know ate not rude

• One word. Insecure.

• Obviously They're Jealous..

• Simple reason: 'Cause there is no Romeo who gets them laid at home.

• They usually have a complex and are not satisfied with their life for whatever reason.