Girls, Would you date an ugly guy who was confident, kind, loyal, romantic, sweet, sensitive, smart, adventurous, sarcastic, dominant or not?

• Yes. Becuse it's the inside (personality) that counts the most.
    67% (14)
  • No. Becuse i can't see myself being happy with someone ugly.
    10% (2)
  • Maybe. Only If he had a nice body then i'd give him a chance.
    23% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe if there was some kind of physical attraction

What Girls Said 5

• Not all of the personality traits you listed I found appealing but I believe I understood your overall message. I personally think personality overrules any sort of shallow perception about ones body.

• Well what kind of personality trait would you say is appealing to you then?

• I liked all of the traits you listed besides the dominant one. I do understand that that particular trait is commonly found appealing by most however I simply just don't find that same appeal.

• Ifs its the super cute nerdy kind then sure!

• Lol at people voting yes it's whats on the inside that counts blah blah.. I would never date an ugly guy even if he was the nicest person in the whole world and treated me like gold lol.

• Ugly? no?

Not a chance in hell I go out with someone ugly