Girls, am I the only one annoyed at the fact that people are seriously labeling Charlotte McKinney as an hourglass figure and considering her curvy?

I'm sorry, I hate to "hate" but it seriously annoys the shit out of me that people are calling her "curvy" with an "hourglass" body shape. There's nothing curvy about her body whatsoever, except for the fact that she has a very untoned tummy and some big ass boobs (seriously her boobs are huge! I don't know if they're fake or not. I don't think they're fake though). She has long skinny legs with a very short and wide torso. Her waist has little to no definition. It's very wide and her hips don't look wide at all. They look very narrow and her wide waist only gives the illusion that she could have wide hips. If anything her body looks more like an inverted triangle, a spoon/rectangle or an apple body type. But definitely not an hourglass.
Girls, am I the only one annoyed at the fact that people are seriously labeling Charlotte McKinney as an hourglass figure and considering her curvy???

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Frankly, I don't care. I have my own life and my own problems. What other people want to "label" some woman I will never meet is not my concern.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• she's not even curvy... and not even hour glass... she has a straight bodyshape and huge boobs

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• First time seeing her name. I would say she has a rectangular figure. Has a few small curves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • she looks hot

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• Meh, she still looks better than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah she's curvy but not hour glass.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's curvy to guys because she has big boobs... But she has a rectangle shape. I don't like her body look weird

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah she definitely does not have an "hourglass" shape.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol I don't get annoyed about strangers and their bodies lol

1|0
    0|0