Weight loss tips/stories?

I'm 154cm (almost 5'1'') and I weigh 137.8lbs. I have an apple body shape and I've been trying to lose weight awhile now. My goal is to be 115-120 by September 1st. So, that's gives me 74 days (2 months and 13 days) just hoping for some advice. Thanks in advance to everyone who shares their stories/tips.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can do it! I've always been pretty fit with limited exercise, I am 6ft 125lbs. I think a perk to being like myself is that I am always eating and can never put on any weight! I think the key though to losing weight is by definitely doing something you like to do outside as exercise whether is is walking or running. For me, going to a gym is way to boring and I would rather exercise outside on my own terms

Most Helpful Girl

• That is 8 kg in two months. Its a lot, but not impossible. You will have to focuss on nutrition and activity. Do low intensity cardio (minimum of 30 minutes) to start the fat burning. Build extra muscle to stimulate fat burning. Reduce carbs to your daily need (or lower) and eat plenty of vegetables and fruit. Reduce fat and only use healthy fat and oil. Eat enough proteins (or replacements) to avoid muscle breakdown.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't give up.
    search online for tips to help optimize your weight loss.

What Girls Said 4

• Drop dairy. I lost 50lbs after I got rid of cheese, butter and milk

(and meat but most people find that extreme - but yeah, going vegan made me lose the weight)

• How long did it take you to drop? Did you count calories or anything or did you just eat whatever (other than meat and dairy)

• After 4 weeks I started noticing weight loss. After 6 weeks people started commenting. I wasn't keeping track though. The weight just shed off, I didn't exercise at all. I just maintained a plant-based diet and ate when I was hungry. That's it.

• Do you know any places I can find with recipes and stuff?

• your goal should be 99 lbs. I'm 5'6 and I weight 108 lbs so... You ll stil look fat

• Hahah that's not really my concern. I don't mind being 'fat'. Which I won't be at that weight, cause I'll be healthy. Fat is over weight and obese. Clearly you need to do your research. Weight isn't everything, I could have a body fat percentage of 14% (which is normal for a female athlete) and weigh 115 lbs. If I'm aiming for health and fitness then 115 is an amazing goal, considering most of it will be muscle rather than fat. The scale doesn't tell the whole story Hun. :)
      Also that's a very dangerous weight for your height and age, I'm not accusing you of anything but honestly it doesn't seem like you have your head on straight. If you have a hard time eating and think being 115lbs at 5'1 is fat then you should seek help. Take care of yourself!

• I had some of this health problem when I was skinnier but I don't think it's really important, I still look younger than my age and with a lot of creams and beauty product my skin is good.
      Eating disorder I think it depend on what you called eating disorder. Control what your eat and workout is normal. It's like when you eat at Mcdo or a cake something caloric it's normal to only eat a salad at diner and do more workout for not gaining weight. I doesn't think it's an eating disorder everyone do that in my country. It's hard to think that it's not a normal thing to do.

• You may look young, but that's because you are young. When you're older you will look much older than your age. And it is an eating disorder if you're obsessed with it and don't eat so you don't gain weight. If you are rejecting food because you're afraid of gaining then it is an eating disorder. Okay, I am done talking about this now.

• Cut out sugar and junk food

• I went from 150 to 92 lbs lol

• How long did that take and how'd you do it?

• It took about 3 years but I fluctuated a lot up and down. I did cardio like crazy and to maintain I eat under 1200 calories a day