Why do I not get many likes?

Can people give me five reasons why you think I don't get many likes? Even when I make a post including everybody to post they selfies with me posting a selfie first. NEARLY NOBODY participates I don't get it... Here is a pic of me, I need HONEST opinions good or bad.Why do I not get many likes?

If u say I'm fat, I'm not obesely fat or nasty fat, I'm proportionate and not small or fat, I've seen fat women get shit loads of likes. If u say filtered or too fake I've seen plenty of those type of pics get tons of likes. If u say hoodrat looking I've seen plenty of those get likes.

Most Helpful Guy

• i dont know this is the first time I've seen you, and the like button is really no big deal i dont use it.

• Maybe I should've posted a body pic but I'm not that big

What Guys Said 14

• I don't have any thoughts other than you being too big and way too much makeup. Really don't like the second picture.

• Hot in my opinion 😍🔥🔥🔥

• You look good in my opinion

• You look like you are trying to solve a riddle that you are cognitively ill equipped to solve.

Also, I can see you shopped those photos. Your friends probably can too. It's just embarrassing. Remember anything about doctoring those lips?

• You're as big a house and look like a hoodrat.

• *as a house

• I've seen hoodrats get plenty of likes. What makes me look like a hood rat cause I'm a black girl that likes alternative hair colors!

• The hair is part of it, but the clothes and garish pink and gold nails come together in a "hoodrat Barbie" style that doesn't work well on anyone.

You have nice features and did well on your makeup, but you could to lose some weight and dress more fashionably. Not to mention that getting likes on social media isn't that important anyway. You're a grown woman and have greater things to aspire to than a juvenile online popularity contest.

• You've no connections to spread the word

• First, lose the contacts. They are obvious and ugly.

• I don't know but your very super beautiful

• You are gorgeous so uou have nothing to worry about as far as looks go

• Message me

• You are one hell sexy woman😉

• You look like a plastic doll from Toys' R Us.

• That's how I like it😂😂😂 I love the doll look

• try with a bikini pic , lol

• I thought maybe if I posted sexier pics I'd get more likes too😂😂😂😂

• but u r already hot , dont worry

• because you're fat thats all the reason i need to give.

What Girls Said 6

• I hope I don't sound rude but you're just doing too much with the blur and adjusts on your face. It looks pretty fake to me, try to get more natural pictures if you will, you're pretty girl! You don't need that, use hashtags as well but don't spam people for likes. N E V E R, find yourself some hashtags and you'll be good to go.

• What's adjusts? I don't like that my camera doesn't catch my color if I do that I will look ashy grayish colorless and pale.

• My skin is clear, makeup is this smooth in real life I just like my pics intensified, I'm not going to tone down for likes.

• Ok ok I guess I don't make sense then :) xx

• Why do you need likes anyway?

• I don't its just something I always wondered

• H ahahah you asked for people's opinion but when they tho you always have an answer to justify yourself will if Photoshop, being fake and get works on other then it's obviously not working on you I don't even know what is important of getting like maybe you are just insecure that you need the public's approval but getting many likes doesn't mean they like you or your pretty either those people who usually likes photos are just bored and click random photos and next second move to the next post and totally forget the last one they just liked.

• Because your everything is fake. Fake eyes, fake eyebrow, fake nails, fake hairs... Everything.

• Maybe cause your pictures look too fake. No offense

• Honestly your not attractive.

• You look extremely fake/edited

• I've seen fake or edited pics get plenty of likes on other people tho

• I've seen plenty fake and edited pics get plenty likes
      If I don't saturate my pics I look colorless ale and ashen