Guys, How do you check a hot girl out?

And explain why..

• Stare
    18% (7)
  • Glance, look away, then glance again
    42% (17)
  • See she's hot, but pretend to not notice her
    30% (12)
  • Your up yourself AF and not look at her, hoping she looks at you cause your too good for everyone
    8% (3)
  • I'm a girl I want the answers
    2% (1)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Facial features usually come first (unless something else caught my attention). Then hair, body shape, bust size, legs, and anything else I end up liking about her look. I try to stare and examine her look but turn away every few seconds so it's not obvious.

What Guys Said 9

• I look at her face first hair and all then her breast then stomach. Hips, butt and her back and the gold mind next, then legs. Only when she's not looking and not to long.

• I find an excuse to approach, then ask her questions that measure her mental depth. If she isn't a very deep person and/or lacks perspective, then I'm finding an excuse to leave.

The hottest girls to me tend to be the hipster bookworms, the creative types who are grounded by both logic and fantasy yet know how to dance when the moment calls.

That clean no-makeup look with the Wayfarer framed specs and a pretty smile... Omg.

• 1|1
  • Couple of glances sounds about right

• i voted the third option :D

• D, sorry #notsorry

• try to reach her

• I walk up to her and give her my number and tell her to text me a nude pic..

• I approach her with 2 witnesses of both genders and ask for her signature before I proceed.