What should I do about my nose?

Hai, so I've always had an issue with my nose. I think it makes me look hideous. In my opinion, I look like a pig. During my elementary school years, a lot of kids would make fun of it and call me ugly. I began to think the same way about myself. People still tell me to this day that I have a big nose. I want surgery on it but I'm not completely sure. What should I do?

I posted a picture on my profile picture to show what my nose looks like😔

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't see your actual nose, but I'm guessing some bullies gave you a childhood complex about something that's not even there. You probably see it there and fault everything on your nose.

I'd suggest getting out more and finding some better friends, maybe even meeting a boyfriend who will make you feel beautiful and desired.

• Also even if your nose is large, a big nose can be very attractive. I'm in Japan ATM and there are women who want plastic surgery to get their noses bigger to look like Western women. Your whole way of looking in the mirror is probably totally fucked up from your insecurities, and it's why you need find a proper group of friends who make you forget about your nose and realize what you perceived as ugly was all in your head.

Most Helpful Girl

• If surgery is what is going to make you happy and more content with your appearance than go for it! That being said, you're beautiful no matter what, and often the most hated trait about yourself is what someone loves the most. Big nose or not, you can still slay the game. Do what makes YOU happy and confident (:❤️ Hope this helped 💁🏻

What Guys Said 5

• Yea.. It does look like a dog's.. Wait w0t.

• I don't think people like dog's nose on a human , unless someone had an animal fetish 😉👍

• I would bite that nose.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• I'm sure it's cute the way it is✨ Just ignore those bullies! 👊🏻

• can't tell since you're using that puppy face filter :/

• Get the surgery if you want. That's way expensive though.. Why not accept yourself as the way you are and tell people to fuck off if they don't like it?

• Fuck them, You look just fine the way you are

• Embrace your big nose! <3

• plastic surgery

• Im sure your nose is fine :)