Why do people say I'm not white? {with picture} ?

So I'm an Azerbaijani girl and I moved to the USA a few months ago. I have a few friends here and yesterday we were talking about skin color. They told me I'm not white. But I think I'm white. What are your opinions?Why do people say I'm not white ? {with picture} ?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look pretty white to me. And you're cute.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• You are Caucasian / white. If you're really interested then ask them why they think you're not white. Who or what do they think you are?

• Your skin colour seems white to me and your features look eastern Caucasian to me which would fit in with where you are from.

• Tell them they're right: you're an African American and they will not mock your cool afro hair!

• Azerbaijan... that's in the Caucasus region. You are white. Hell you're from where the term Caucasian gets its name.

Americans are some of the dumbest people on earth. They probably hear your name and think you're Arab or some stupid shit.

• Stop talking to blind people

• You're pink!

• You look like a light-skinned Latina. Nothing wrong with that.

• well no mater what race you are, all girls are pink where it counts lol

• You're middle eastern

What Girls Said 3

• Yer u are white

• you look arabian

• You look white to me