Mom claims that she is sexier than me?

Mom claims that she is sexier than me?

I am 165 cm tall, weigh 56 kg and my bust measure is 88 cm, belly measure is 63 cm and my hips measure 91 cm. My mom is 174 cm tall, weigh 50 kg and her bust measure is 78 cö, belly measure is 57 cm and her hips measure 70 cm. I think she is so skinny. Who is sexier and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to tell without pics - I would suggest that you both enjoy looking good rather comparing and contrasting yourselves.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I can't create an image from those numbers. Interesting mom you got.

• Stats do not work for this since we all could have a different view of how you both look. What about facial features like eyes color/shape, nose size/shape etc. Hair color/length/style, tattoos and or piercings either might have and if so how many and where at.

• Who looks hotter? It's easily possible for both y'all to need a paper bag over y'all's heads 😂

• We need photos

• Post pics otherwise there are too many variables.

• Lmao... I am looking forward to see yo mama.

• Why is your mom trying to say she is sexier then you

• This is just like a dude that's 6'-3" is 180 and a guy 6'-1" is 182. Which ones hotter... Duuuuj

What Girls Said 1

• You know your stats can't determine anything right?