Guys, Be honest, am I physically attractive at all?

Ignore the bad hair haha

33

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really find you attractive, nor would I be drawn to you if I were to randomly stumble upon you, but I think you're good looking enough for me to overlook that if you're a fitting person for me.

Bear in mind that no matter how physically attractive you are, you still want to find somebody who wants you for reasons other than looks, and if majority of people don't find you particularly attractive in the physical sense, it actually kinda helps you.

Your looks are average and that's fine, all the happiest couples I know are among average looking people, the particularly attractive ones seem to have trouble finding somebody on their level of attractiveness, while at the same time maintaining personal compatibility, because looks are going to deter them from even looking at average looking people.

What Guys Said 32

• Persoanlly, I like your build and your lips have a great shade, I almost like the lack of smile, it gives you a deeper look. I love larger women and if the dress were a bit tighter around your ass then that would be even better, if youve got it, flaunt it.

But ultimately, I am into women older than myself so your younger looks are not for me.

• I don't see why not - Don't spend time looking for negatives - Think about the things that make you look well - Your face is very cute

• Yes, I think you are very attractive but your face looks like you are having a bad day, almost depressed. Having an honest smile would help you greatly. Anyway, I'd be proud walking around with you on my arm

• Not to me tbh sorry

• You look ok, but would be cuter if you smiled!

• You need to carry yourself better, work on your posture. You have enough going on that I would want to see more.

• Yes, you are.

• You'd probably look better if you smiled.

• Nope.

• Nit at all lol

• You are more than a flesh
    What's in your brains has much impact on others more than your look
    You are hot
    But what I mean
    I'd prefer the most ugly women than a cold nympho

• you look very hot honestly

• your legs are nice. hard to tell but i think you have nice boobs. if you loose a few lbs you would look much better

• thanks x
      its probably just the heels tho, and I'm trying lol x

• Thanks haha, and like legs really :P x

• well send me some more pics and let me see lol

• You are nice and seem cute but u would better if u change style of clothes may be wear skirt or pantlon or loss little of Wight
    And try to be more natural

• Not to me sorry.

• you're average

• Yes, I was gonna say about the hair. Lot's of potential if you style the hair and smile!

• that expression is not, but potentially.

• potentially? how so?

• do the heels not do anything for you? :P

• Not personally. they never really have.

• Just LOL.

• no not to me

• You are attractive and pretty.

• Physically of course, but you should smile as well.

• Yes you're

• Most people are physically attractive when they're in shape. For you that's if you lost 10-20lbs.

• No you're not

• Honestly no

• It's a no from me.

• You have an average face, your hair is bad (as you already acknowledged,) the dress is matronly, it looks like your posture is slumping, and you need to lose a few pounds. You can't change your face but you can do something about the other factors. Lose 10-15 pounds and then invest in an hour with a beauty consultant. You might be surprised at the transformation you could make if you try.

• Not bad actually. Like 6 out of 10 or maybe 7.

• You are attractive but yea if u lose a few kilos ull be gorgeous

• More from Guys
    2