Why was Johnny depp considered that good looking when young?

I mean he is a great actor and all, but I really never thought he is what comes to mind in terms of a handsome man

His eyes are close to each other, his palate is narrow, his cheekbones are actually not that great when he is not pouting and his overall skin tone and features makes him look like any other lower middle class Indian kid tbh

Also 5'9 with a small frame and a small chin

• His looks were overrated tbh
  • Nope, great looking you are a jealous douche
  • Even his bad features worked out well for him
He kinda looks like a bad version of Cristiano Ronaldo and even ronaldo is never given more than a 5-6 by women
votes and opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• He's great looking and hit me up lower class indian guys if you look as good as him 😂

• They probably would look better if they were given the same grooming and effort on looks that this guy was

• He looks romani or Eastern European.

• Narrow set eyes is quite an Arab trait though usually eastern Europeans have thinner eyes, deeper set and well spaced in contrast to his

Also, his skin is brown, not olive or white like mediterraneanshave

Most Helpful Guy

• I picked b, though not because I think you're a douche or even jealous, but the guys a handsome dude. He has a strong jaw line, symmetrical features, and a rectangular shaped face which is ideal for a man. He might not be exceptionally good looking, but still handsome. Also, as a movie star, unlike a model he's not being judged by pictures, but also in context to the movie roles he played. A role like the one he starred in in the movie CRYBABY (I believe that's the name) where he plays a 50's greaser is going to add to his perceived “sexiness."

• Almost everyone without a distorted face and low body fat percentage has a strong jawline and symmetrical face. His small chin is actually tbe distance between the end of the nose and middle of his lips is about the same as the middle to the bottom of his chin which is representative of a small chin or a long philtrum

• Symmetry is a cope made for blue pill faggots to feel hope since everyone has 80-90% symmetry and they feel special. As long as you don't have a completely distorted face or bells palsy, chances are symmetry isn't holding you back. In fact Paul Walker had major assymetries and even Jensen ackles has a crooked nose and assymetries eyes but it only takes an extreme case

• Why do you even give a shit asker! You seem to be putting a lot of effort explaining why YOU think he's not attractive.. Jealous much.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't understand that either. He wasn't hot until 40 and has aged ridiculously well.

• He's not that cute then and he's not that cute now

• No no Johnny Depp was always Hella sexy. Forever and always

• when 7-8/10's like you say that about 5-6/10's like johnny, u just hate your life as to why someone genetically inferior to you will get more and better quality pussy because of fame and money

• And I meant you are quite hot and in the normal world someone as normal looking as Johnny depp would be lucky to get you but because he is famous its you who drools over him is what I am saying. It sucks when average men get hot women to drool over them because they are in the spotlight lol

• Ohhh I see, we'll he good actor and musician as well. Women do like men that are really good at things and are confident in themselves.
      Also thank you for the compliment.

• I never thought he was that good looking.

What Guys Said 4

• He wasn't bad looking, but he looked like a fuckboy greaser wannabe. Now he looks like a fuckin disheveled homeless person

• lmfaooo u nailed it, exactly what i was thinking

• Also the dude looks like he wears more makeup than a high school chick going to prom. On top of that, he isn't even a good actor. He literally does the same roles over and over again... Bruh 😑

• Women still think he's hot. Just jealous dude, just jealous.

• Dude look doesn’t matter for women.. Johnny have attitude that is important

• Lmfao jealous doche

• Lol man, I am jealous of Matt bomer or Marcello alvarez or Siddharth Malhotra or burak oscivit not this dude