Who is sexier and why?

Both my mom's and my faces almost look like the same. And so many people think that we are pretty enough.

I am 165 cm tall, weigh 56 kg and my bust measure is 88 cm, belly measure is 63
cm and my hips measure 91 cm.

My mom is 174 cm tall, weigh 50 kg and her bust measure is 78 cö, belly measure is 57 cm and her hips measure 70 cm.
I think she is so skinny.

Who is sexier and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pics would help, but I would say you because I prefer curvy

Most Helpful Girl

• you, you are a healthy weight and have better curves. Your mom sounds underweight

What Guys Said 4

• I don't understand how these measurements work at all, but just looking at the relative numbers, I think I'd prefer you since you don't have quite as pronounced of an hourglass figure (I like that) and you're younger. Younger is a major bonus.

• That said, I think your mother has a weight/height ratio I like more. I tend to be attracted to fairly skinny girls, generally around 45-48 kg at 165 cm, unless the extra weight is muscle mass (cut figure is also attractive to me).

• This idea that skinny is unhealthy seems bad to me though. Like some people are naturally skinny, but everyone thinks they're bulimic, for example. Like is your mother bulimic?

With health, barring diseases, generally people tend to live inversely proportional to their calorie intake, within reason (replicated with lab mice). For example, someone who consumes 30% less calories per day will tend to live 30% longer.

That's why old school Okinawans often live to be over 100 years old -- they have a custom only eat until they're 80% satisfied, so they're generally going to live 20% longer.

• The skinnier does not mean the healtier. My weight is normaş but my mother is underweight.

• Have to see pictures of both of you, but I love older women, especially women who are mothers...

• This is all meaningless without pictures.

• 36, 24, 36... but only if she's 5'3

What Girls Said 2

• None because you're not really saying anything. Stats are meaningless

• Why would you like to know if you or your mom is sexier? You both sound good anyway