If I am above average looking, am I attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm. If I'm greater than average, does that mean I'm more attractive than most?

Your username is "hotgirl825". You already know what answer you want, and you're just attention whoring.

That or you're legitimately dense enough to ask this question, which also wouldn't surprise me.

• I am not asking about myself. This is an argument between myself and someone else!

Most Helpful Girl

• your profile picture isn't you though.

What Guys Said 13

• I would definitely consider you "Hot" if only you didn't have so many tattoos. Only they are keeping me away. But that's just my opinion. Get a guy who's into tattoos.

• I would say very attractive - I like the tats

• It depends on who you ask because not everyone is going to think you look good at all. One reason for that is because of all the tattoos. I say you are sexy

• No obviously lol above average simply means you are good looking not attractive...

• I'd say so. Although technically being attractive depends from person to person.

• Your username says it all :P
    And those tats 😍

• Above average looks yeah, comprehension below average prob.

• Im talking about a hypothetical. If person A is above average looking, is he/she attractive then?

• I don't know I mean to a lot of people could you be beautiful? Yes. Example: models. But what if there was this really good looking guy, you talked to him and he's 100% the opposite of you, maybe even repulse you with some habits. Are you still attracted to him?

• i'm not a fan of tattoos

• very attractive

• Im talking about a hypothetical, not myself. If person A is above average looking, is he/she attractive then?

• Aww Hell naw. Esp in a country like the US where literally half of the population is fat.

• "I would definitely consider you "Hot" if only you didn't have so many tattoos. Only they are keeping me away. But that's just my opinion."

Same for me, just replacing "good looking" with "hot", that is a little too much.

• you ruined your looks with all those tattoos.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• I think you yourself think of yourself as above average. As long as you like you it's okay. Although... That comment about Trump makes you look like a god damn idiot (In my eyes)

• Yes! Very attractive 👍🏻

• no, attractive is 9 to 10

• Yes. That's the definition of above average

• Ehh. I think not.

• I guess so

• Honestly I would say that if you are attractive then you are above average but if you are above average you are not necessarily attractive. So to answer your question, no, not necessarily.

• No obviously not