How can I because more confident in the size of my breasts?

I'm 5'6 & I weigh about 135 and I have no ass at all (Well I got a little lump lump if that counts 😄😄) but I have D cup breasts and I'm kinda bony so I think my big boobs looks wonky & out of place on me. I'm always trying to hide them by avoiding v necks and whatnot (& it becomes especially annoying in the summertime)
& my mother tells me to be grateful because some girls could only dream to have naturally big breasts & get implants but that doesn't really make me feel better. Some girls wish to have smaller breasts too! Just like some wish to have big ones.
So.. How can I become more confident in them? Its one of my insecurities.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey girl! I know how you feel, I also have big boobs (C or D cup, depends from bra) and they're still growing. I'm also insecure about them... I'd love to wear nice dresses but the dresses are always... well, yeah they always take all the attension to my boobs, and it is really annoying. Every time I go to shopping I always end up crying in the fitting room because nothing fits... I also weight about the same amount that you do, but I have big ass I guess. I'm thick, and it's also one of my insecurities, I also have an hourglass figure, but I'm ashamed of it too.

I'm being honest now. I am not sure how you could be more confident about your boobs, dear. But here is a site that you might find helpful. Good luck girl!

http://www.wikihow.com/Accept-Having-a-Large-Bust

What Guys Said 10

• "How can I become more confident in them?"

Make lots and lots of friends, aggressively pursue them, the insecurity should fade away.

• Crash course? Go to the beach / swimming pool with friends, wearing a nice bikini and see how many heads turn to your boobs.

• Sounds hot lol whats your deal?

• Girls with straight hair want curly, girls with curly hair want straight. I am sure this is something similar. Your breasts sound wonderful :)

• Big boobs always look good

• D cups boobs are very hot, you should be happy

• Post a picture and let us tell you how they are!

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• When i was 13, I went for my first official bra fitting in macys. They gave me a D cup bra and at that time bigger cups look like grandma bras. I started crying when I saw the cup size and lady told me that I should be thankful someone women by boobs. How did I become secure? Learned to fit clothes for my body anything that fit my boobs was like 10 times too big for my waist so i looked 50lbs heavier. And realize that at least they are real... lol

• You're lucky to have boobs!!!