Does height matter, how do I look?

Does height matter, how do I look?I'm living a country full of superficial women. All of them want tall, handsome, rich guys. But, I'm kind of short even (1.78m), even 1.50 women want tall (+1.85m) guys in Turkey. How can I deal with it?

I do already calisthenics and I study in a promising department. I want to improve myself always mentally and physically. But, I hate women's social Darwinistic choices. How can I forget to think about them and their standards making me feel inferior?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are Turkish people on here so insecure?

You're tall to me... I'm only 5"4 (164cm). Chill out.

• Not only in here. Turkish women tend to blame and downgrade Turkish men always. They have fucking high standards. I hate superficial people making others insecure.

• I've seen many different Turks ahah, but Turkish stereotype is more Arabic looking than European looking.
      Seen many blonde Turks but most don't know they are.

• Yeap, some Turks are not Turk. Just mix of middle easterns like Semitic and Iranian peoples. But, I know unmixed ones like me have Asian origins. I think about migrating Russia after my bc. I see that Neonazis are rising in Europe and I would not want to be bullied by them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe become less physically-obsessed?

Maybe a lot of women there are kind of heavily biased towards tall, but you might also incorrectly be blaming every single rejection you get from a girl on your height which just feeds this insecurity which then makes it harder to get girls.

There might be other things to work on like charm, fashion, etc. that set you apart from all the tall guys out there.

• Tall is naturally an alpha characteristic but so are leadership qualities (getting people to follow you, and letting people see it), power, fame, wealth, assertiveness, etc.

• Yeah, I meant like to avoid that kind of stuff, you should find a mutual interest, like a girl who is also into mechanical engineering, or a girl who likes the same music and bands you do, etc.

• Haa, you are right about that. Otherwise, you can't have smth to share.

What Girls Said 4

• you look good really. In fact as long as the guys is taller than me when I wear my high heels it's ok

• Thank you. But, women in my country tend to be perfectionist in dating. I mean all of them want a rich, tall, hansome, blonde, romantic guy. I have nothing to do with them.

• I think what we called "perfect" is different for everyone. Some women are happy to be stay at home mother and it's a perfect job for them while other prefer have a career. It depend on the person, all is subjectif.

• Yeap, it is. But, I wanted to point out, one can not be flawless in overall areas.
      My mom was a housewife too. Me and my sister are much more educated than business women's children and mostly got best points in our courses just because of her dedication. But, some women may want otherwise, she may focus on her career.

• You're taller than me so you're fine in my eyes

• Short? Lol dude, you're tall. Maybe they just don't want you because you're too insecure.

• Nope, I'm good with my height. It matters for them.

• Awwww that's sad. So who likes hairy Turks?

• @beacreaiveguy the girl has no name. She is no one))
      Honestly, modern Turkish women want to find a Nordic husband and modern Turkish men will just be forever alone. It would be a strange but fulfilling scenario for Turkish women. I even read a doctrinelike article, calling all Turkish women to migrate Sweden and find a Swedish guy. This article was written by a Turkish woman.

• 1.78 isn't short. C'mon you look good 8/10

• It is seen as short. Avarage make height is about 1.75 in where I live. But, women tend to have inferiority complex for Turkish men. They think avarage sucks. Even short, fat, ugly ones think they deserve always better. I hate it.

• Good thinking. I think as long as you don't try to live off Polish money with no job and one hella lazy ass, you should be fine. To most Polish people, as long as you're hard working, respectful and of course try at least to learn the language you're okay ;]

• I'm not social security demanding guy. I study mechanical engineering. I want to study and work in the future.

What Guys Said 3

• Chill man...178 cm is my height as well. Russian men and Nordic Germanic men are a bit taller 180 and 190 cm.
    I am a close to Balkans guy.
    Nothing wrong with you, take it easy.

• Turkish women are totally into European guys They go to Erasmus, cheat their bfs and tell it in here with a great pride in here. I even read a campaign, no to Turkish men, yes to Nordic men in a Turkish forum. I wish all Turkish women leave our country and join European guy's harem. Turkish women totally want this. I think Slavic WOMEN are more likely to be more feminine and less superficial.
      by the way, I visited Russia. Tall, meathead Russia stereotype is just USA propaganda for cold war. There are like me in avarage.

• Well some women from some countries can be cool nonetheless. It depends which country u are from and how well u understand their wishes and dreams.
      Selamlar !! Tesekkur ederim.

• Haha you know some Turkish))

• You are tall I guess. Do you like having hairy chest? Is it trimmed here in pic?😉

• Im 5ft 5 and i reckon i'll be able to pull Turkish bitches any day all day. talent over height brah