Do guys like short girls?

Heyy
So I'm really short (5"0) and I hate it. People always think I'm younger because of my height. I'm still growing tho, but I won't get realay much taller. Lol so I was wondering if any guy likesaid short girls, because people always think that I'm younger even when they're the exact same age😩

Updates:
*I meant really tho

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just a general observation, but most guys date girls equal to or less than their height. If it's less, it can sometimes be substantially less, like the tallest guy I know dating the shortest girl I know.

If they're anything like me, the reason most guys tend to date girls that aren't taller than them is because they're kind of intimated by the prospect of looking upwards when asking a girl out.

Therefore, your short height puts you in the range of one of the most universally-compatible girls out there for guys.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a really cute height.

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 13

• Asked almost everyday. Nothing bad about being short especially for girls. Might look a little younger but again that's not a bad thing. Be happy with your body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah most guys like girls shorter than them because guys naturally wanna be a protector.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lots of guys like petite girls - No worries

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i like short girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • No problem, if my opinion is helpful to you.
    I am almost 6 feet tall. I wish i were a bit taller for my age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really lol Taller chicks are hotter

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys do but other guys don't

0|0
    0|0
  • I like short girls. I think they're very cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I love short girls, especially when hugging and cuddling