How would you describe my body?

How would you describe my body?

Just to be clear, I love my body. My flaws and stretch marks, it is what makes me me😌

• Ugly😱(1/5)
  • Okay😐(2/5)
  • Nice👌🏼(3/5)
  • Amazing😘(4/5)
  • Perfect😍(5/5)

Most Helpful Guy

• I went with amazing. There is room for improvement in toning and maybe a bit of weight loss, but I only mention those because you are asking for a rating. If I was a young man looking for a girlfriend, I would definitely be asking you out.

Your figure is my idea of excellent. I love that you accept your body with all its "flaws".

Most Helpful Girl

• It's nice

What Guys Said 39

• Natural good genes, not very defined. Do you exercise? Also, you may want to wear a bra, or you might get unwanted messages.

• I should add, that by "defined" I'm referring to your muscles, not your feminine traits. I'm saying that you could improve your oreads decent body, with some exercise. 👍

• Oreads = already. No spellcheck 😹

• I am incapable of answering this question as all I can think of is 19-year old boobies at this point. This site is turning me into a creep.

• I put perfect, but keep in mind that I have an age bias.

• Love your shape you look wonderful in my eyes! Hugz n smiles.🍀🐶🍀

• amazing, very attractive body

• Firm nie breasts, nice stomach, great thighs. You are right to be proud.

• You are definitely curvy in the right places and pear shaped. Beautiful! With a side of nips too

• Tough girl. Looks great. Maybe a little toning could make it perfect.

• Your smokin hot to me!

• Sweetness

.

• I think you look very well - Seems in very good shape

• you have nice body. above average

• I would.

• Your body looks great to me. It goes well with the beautiful face you have :).

• Wow i like your nipples. I masturbated 3 times on tht... Also it made me watch some porn in my office hours too. So u can say how would i describe... Hehe

• Yes I love your body too, would love it to be wrapped around me ;)

• Girl I would start kissing from ya legs and end up with kissing ya stomach <3

• Nipples

• I would love to cuddle next to you after a sweaty session of sex

• Fat nipples love it

• I willdefinetly be wth you lol

• You have very hard nipples

• to sum up I wish I could fuck you and touch your big breasts and suck your hard nipples

• very attractive !

• I had an erection while looking at the pics. After all, they were taken to get this result.

• You have a nice, sexy body. Love the ( . ) ( . ) especially! Be careful not to like someone's eyes out lol

14 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• hot, desirable :)
    are you bi? :)

• U r hot. u have a perfect pair of breasts and ur body proportions are also fine. But o think u need to wear better fitting clothes. only ur clothes look awkward. Your top appears to tightly press down on ur breasts which is not very healthy.

• The nipples are saying hello.
    Honestly that is all people are really looking at.

• Well because I don't have big boobs I don't really think I need a bra 😂

• You have enough lol

• As a young guy I had pretty much the same thoughts and interests as now. I looked at the whole body (as well as face and personality), not just the nipples when visible. But still, I did like when a girl said hello, either verbally or with her nipples. lol

• More like "I'm an attention whore. Look at my body" okay.

• fat, need to workout, don't have a slim waist, don't have tight gap, don't have slim legs and petit boobs. Need to tone this body. In fact my body when I was 12 now he's a lot better.

• You look perfect. I wouldn't change a thing.