Do I suit longer hair or my pixie cut?

I'm really undecided about whether I should carry on growing my hair or get my pixie cut back. Opinions? Do I suit longer hair or my pixie cut?

Most Helpful Guy

• I rarely say this, because I like long hair on girls, but you look really cute in a pixie cut.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look adorable with a pixie cut cause your face is so small. It suits you

What Guys Said 21

• You look very nice both ways. Do what makes you feel prettiest.

• Both look really well - Tough choice, I think pixie by the smallest of margins

• Thank you so much :D It seems the pixie is winning here haha

• Always go longer. Very few women can pull off the short hair look, and they're generally unattractive anyway so it doesn't matter. Longer hair looks better on women.

• I prefer longer hair, but you're on of the few girls that I've seen that can pull off the pixie cut.

• Aw thank you so much! That's really nice to know (I had that cut for a good few years haha good to know it didn't look too guy like).

• The pixie cut suit you so much better. You look perfect with your hair that way.

• Aw thank you. It does feel a lot healthier that way!

• You welcome. Thats the one I would always want you to keep if it was up to me.

• ! Hugz n smiles 🍀🐶🍀Be confident in you. You look wonderful either way!

• You look great with both

• both looks good and very awesome on you, but pixie cut looks more cute and pretty on your face

• Either way, the same.

• Yepp

• longer

• Longer hsir looks better on you

• that pixie cut looks so good on you

• Hehe thank you very much! You guys are really helping me here, I've been undecided for quite a while.

• You look really pretty

• long better

• Woah 😍
    You look great in both pics but I like the one with longer hair.

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• I love the pixie cut. It makes your eyes look gorgeous.

• Aw thank you :) I must admit that a pixie cut does bring out confidence I didn't know I had haha.

• i think you can do whatever you want :) you are very hot both ways

• (just gonna say i'd kill to have your eyes. 😂😍) i'd say the pixie cut looks better, but to be honest, both looks great on you.

• Aww thank you very much haha and trust me, they're not that great, if I want to see I have to use glasses 😅

• I can't even vomment because the way you took the pictures make sure I can't see how the haircut looks on you.

• Ah sorry! I'm terrible at taking photos and I only have the one with longer hair!

• Oh it's fine, I just can't really comment on it as I'm not seeing it properly haha, so maybe you'll get mixed results

• Haha thank you for taking the time to check out my question though :) much appreciated.

• I think short hair suits you better.

• Thank you :) I'm actually pretty surprised the majority say short hair haha xx

• Well you look really good either way😜

• Thank you very much xx if I can help you out by answering anything of yours, just let me know <3

• short hair look better I think

• The pixie! You're so cute!!!

• I like you pic with longer hair best, but do what you think looks better.

• Thank you very much, and you're right, in the end it boils down to my opinion :) I guess I need that push to cut my hair again haha.

• Pixieee

• Hehe thank you ☺️ They are super cute to accessorise with. Like with berets and stuff.

• You really should do it. Your confidence just soars, but if I could recommend you get a slightly longer pixie before you go shorter :) just to make sure yo like it! If you like I could send you a picture of a very cute, feminine pixie.

• Aww thank you very much :) my eyesight is poor though, I need glasses haha.

• Long

• Thank you xx

• That's true haha I definitely feel more feminine with longer hair.

• Then you should definitely grow it out haha