How do you find Turkish Girls?

Hi Im an Italian guy , i found turkish girls so beautiful , . What do you thinkHow do you find Turkish Girls ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol those are not your typical Turkish girls but just go to turkey and see for yourself.

• I have turkish friends they have blue eyes tan skin like that , thanks for the information and how do u know are u turkish

• Sorry i accidently submit it

Most Helpful Guy

• No, i am a turkish guy

I can end up the all discussions about this subject

Turkish girls which are seen as beatiful are not from the east-side of the Turkey, east side of turkey is near the middle east.

These beatiful girls are generally have migrated foreseen from slavian, bulgarian parts of the world

So that they are not pure turkish

But there are some other issues why the beatiful level of turkish girls is still low

Length is first problem, many girls are under 1.70 so that makes them smaller in huge crowds
    Height is the second problem because they are not come from family-based sport activities. Sport is only the unnecessary thing from their point

The other problem is that they have no fashion sense so they do not know how to combine colors, dresses

• Everyone is beautiful.. I have Turkish friends which is pure Turkish , they look like these girls , yes their height like 170 but thanks for comment

• I said i am turkish and live in turkish dude

You are stranger for this country and you know 50-60 people max

I have seen at least 10000 turkish girls

So my sample size larger

What Girls Said 3

• Hot i love middle eastern women

• ugly, short, fat and hairy. I have some turks girls in my class

• Gorgeous eyes

What Guys Said 15

• Ey I am Turkish, and I found this topic funny. There are beautiful people all around the world its not only Turkish, American, German, Italian etc. These girls you put pics are ''models'' so thats why they are beautiful exactly. Did you ever see a model who is ugly? Nah, so yeah they ain't ugly aswell and they are beautiful.

You can't also rate Turkish girls with looking at models or some shi, you must travel to Turkey and see local people if you really want to rate. But yeah Turkey is very mixed country, there are a lot of people from everywhere. If you go East Of Turkey you will see most Kurdish and Arabic people. If you go to West Turkey you will see the real Turkish people with Mediterranean looking.

• They aren't all models 2nd and 7th pictures are my friends here in college

• You can go to Antalya Istanbul Ankara Izmir to see most beautiful Turkish women which take care of them.
    Rural poorer Turkish women dont take care so much of their body coz they can't afford it just like in any country of Earth.
    I live in a country which had some Turkish influence. I saw a beautiful Tatar girl in my college years.

• Dude, those are models are very rare 10/10s. You can't judge based on that. Your typical Turkish girl most likely doesn't look like this. Lol

• Are you Turkish , i have Turkish friends here , they have blue eyes , tan skin..
      Thanks for information , do you live in turkey

• They're hot. Lol

• Haha yes

• Hopefully not as annoying as Turkish dudes 🖕🏽

• on the turkish version

http://www.kizlarsoruyor.com/

• Turkish girls are like unicorns, mystical and rarely ever seen. Most believe they are just a legend and dont exist. there are all kinds of bizarre rituals to try to find one. You have to be pure of heart and sometimes only a virgin can find them..

Or you could just go to Turkey I guess..

• This website is full of them.

Good luck trying to communicate though, because all of them speak horribly, illegibly broken English.

All of them.

• They're okay. They'd be more attractive if they weren't Muslim.

• There weren't any girls like that when I was in Turkey

• Those chicks are hot

• Meh.

• Yeah they are hot

• I <3 them

• Yeah the ones I see are most often beautiful

• Yes i have friends

• They are look like these girls but i can't put their pictures they can kill me 😁😁

• Oh well, lol any chance they would visit me over here in the USA😊

• Go to turkey