Do you hink they world would be a better place if everyone was a 10 out 10 on the attractive scale?

If everyone was beautiful with perfect bodies

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it'd be impossible for everyone to meet the 10/10 criteria, just because there are so many different preferences. That being said, even if it were possible I still think it'd be nice to have variety.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't know how we could say everyone would be 10out of 10. just as an example i often don't find celebrities who are considered crazy hot that hot.

i guess if we could create an objective standard of beauty and somehow convince everyone to believe in that standard then we could work towards what you suggest

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Well everyone's preception of beautiful is different so that would be hard

0|1
    0|0
  • No it's because there are ugly people that there are beautiful people

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, a lot. No fatass or ugly people would be cool and if they know fashion it ll be perfect

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• No because it's not the ugly looking people that is giving the world a problem that once they're gone world would be better.

0|1
    0|0
  • In a way yeah because people who aren't attractive sometimes get made fun of and feel terrible about themselves the world would be a much more peaceful place

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes..

0|1
    0|0
  • then that would be average..

If everyone drove a ferrari lamborghini or porche those cars would just be average

0|1
    0|0
  • If everyone was beautiful no one would be.

0|1
    0|0