Mom claims that she is more athletic than I am?

I am 165 cm tall, weigh 56 kg and my bust measure is 88 cm, belly measure is 63 cm and my hips measure 91 cm. My mom is 174 cm tall, weigh 50 kg and her bust measure is 78 cm, belly measure is 57 cm and her hips measure 70 cm. I think she is so skinny. So I am more athletic than her. Who is more athletic and why? How can a skinny person be athletic?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the muscle mass. If a skinny person has little fat and very muscular, he may have more muscle than a heavier person having a higher fat %. So you both will have to measure your muscle/fat ratio. I am e. g. also 1.65m and weigh 61 kg, but at present have only 16% fat.

What Guys Said 4

• A persons measurements do not tell how athletic a person is. Why not do a video if you both in competition in events like running a certain distance, biking a certain distance, swimming a certain distance, lifting

• lifting a certain weight to see who can lift it more, things that require pushing, pullin/l, climbing etc

• Are you ever going to post photos or just numbers?

• She is.

• Why? She almost have no musfle mass

• Muscle mass

• Your mom is so tall almost 4inches taller than you! Is your dad short? How old are you, will you grow more and reach uoti your mom's tallness?

• I am 22 and my father is 179 cm. I hope I eill grow another 5-6 centimeters.

• Ya your genes are tall , lucky you

• Thanks :)
      And also the people who are from eastern part of Europe stop growing later than west european people.

What Girls Said 2

• Really? You need therapy. You're so focused on this

• she has a better than you. Her body is goal

• But she is so skinny. A skinny person cannot be athletic.

• But my mom has less muscle mass than I have.

• it's because she's skinnier than you. After it's all a preference I would prefer to have her body than yours cause she's more skinny but if you prefer muscle