I weight 100 pounds and I fell bad about my Weight? what should I do?

I am 42kgs and I wish I were 40 khs

Most Helpful Guy

• you are fine. don't do anything. there is no reason you should weigh under 100lbs unless you are like 4 feet tall

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the proportion of your weight to your height. If you're shorter you're gonna look a bit chubbier but if you're taller and more stretched out you have nothing to worry about because you're pretty much very skinny. For example I'm 5'9" and 140lbs you would think that i'm fat but in person i'm actually pretty skinny

• i am really short so I look chubby?

• I don't know I don't think I am pretty

What Guys Said 5

• Maybe you don't look thin (from your point of view), but when talking about a healthy weight you are all good. No need to lose weight. Just eat healthy and exercise.

• Exercise more.

• Whats your age?

• A picture speaks a 1000 words..

• You are way way chubby and your body is nothing but a roll of fat... C'mon, your BMI is at 18 and you think you need to lose weight? You're below normal weight, you are thin.

• but I don't look thin that is the problem

What Girls Said 5

• I think you should look at the reasons you feel bad, and if you can, logically talk it out. If you're at a healthy weight for your height don't worry about it! If you think you'd be healthier If you lost some weight do it in a healthy way. Also remember! You're growing, things level out at an older age

• It depends on your height but usually 120 to 140 is the typical weight of most women.

• What's your height?

• Go to therapy and work on your confidence

• lose weight. Diet and workout