Cute couple or nah?

I like him, but he is in love with her. He doesn't even look my way and everybody says that they look super cute together. this is the only pic I could get of the girl, which is like old so she looks way more badass than this. She wears a nose hoop, has butt length straight hair, and has one those raspy voices people find sexy. Everybody says they make a perf couple. is it true? And to top it all off, he gonna propose soon
Cute couple or nah?

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound so jealous and specially hateful... but tell me what can you do when you know she just didn't steal this guy from you, as simple as for whatever reason he took her over you. Tough to say it, but for him she might have something you don't and probably nothing to do with her looks. Get over it.

• Just answer the question

• Yes, they're a cute couple.

Most Helpful Girl

• Giiiirl I saw your comments below... Just leave them alone!!!
    imagine if It was you who he will propose to, how would u feel if some jealous girl came and tried to ruin it?
    what makes u think that he will love you all of a sudden after 5 years? When a guy is gonna propose to a girl that means GAME OVER. You should accept reality or else carma will get you some day and you dont want that. Stop being obsessed with him! If you really love him then let him be happy, dont ruin it for HIM, you're gonna break him if u tried to stop him, just leave that poor couple alone!

What Guys Said 18

• Sure, they look nice

• My advice for your own peace of mind is let it go - He is with her now and wants to propose - Move on and find happiness somewhere else.

• They look like a good power-douche couple to me.

• What do you mean?

• Now we know who you are.

• Now we know who you are.

• She's pretty he's not. I can see how a young underage teen girl might get obsessed with him during a faze though.

• What do you mean? She is pretty, but he's good looking too. I think they look cute together 😍

• @bjiygvhh I mean exactly what I said. He is exactly the guy I picture young underage girls falling for. But not women.

• Tbh I think they make a really sexy couple, but that's just my opinion. I just hope he's faithful to her, she looks so sweet and he looks like an fboy

• Get over the fact that he is with her and not you. Move on with your life.

• Whats a raspy voice?

• He looks like he might have a side chick, or even side dude.

• no ugly af

• ugly af

• They really aren't.

• @bjiygvhh they're basing their cuteness as a couple on looks... self absorbed people are the most unattractive people there are.

Also the guy more than likely is a homosexual based on his appearance and the female looks basic AF.

• Lmfao nahh, I gotta disagree. I think the guy is hot as hell and the girl is gorg. I hope they success in their relationship

• STOP LYINGGG. I've SEEN THESE FACES SO OFTEN. THEY LOOK LIKE A FAKE COUPLE.
    Its so funny.

• I wish they were

• I've actually known him for 5 years and I'm not in love with his looks, I'm in love with everything about him. His voice, his smile, he's super smart, super caring, and literally perf. I can't get him outta my head. She's known him for 2 years and he's already ready to pop the question and get cuffed. I've been with him for 5 whole years and had been trying to get with him, he never even looked my way in an interested way, and then she just walks in and cuffs him in 2 years?

• Haha, im sorry but your saying it has little to do with looks :D. Your posting a question of two people and asking if they physically look like they are perfect for each other.
      5 years... you need to get over it. I have 0 sympathy for you. If you had a boyfriend of 5 years and broke your heart, i would have sympathy for you.
      This is self inflicted.

• They both look girly to me.

• The girl is a girl so ofc she's gonna look girly

• You are cute , but he ain't

• You are better and superior, you deserve better looking guy

• How do you know? You've never seen me

• Oh you think the girl is better looking than the guy?

• Far better

• stoooooop

• stoooooop

What Girls Said 10

• --_--'' really? so that "guy" is the reason why you come here everyday and tryna compete with that other girl and post both of your pics?

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/47459534.jpg

• Are yu the one that keeps posting pictures of this girl? She's everywhere.

• Yeah

• @Asker Are you also the one who keeps posting the "who's prettier" with her and that olive brown haired girl? Are you the brown haired brown eyed girl?

• @Jessiebe yes

• Please block me so I don't have to see this question anymore.

• They do make a perfect couple. When is this gonna stop?

• Ughh I hate her!

• welp... you're evil then. nothing anyone can do.

• @Toad-1 I agree!!! we tried dude **pats u one the back** <3 ;)

• To me they look more like siblings, but if their relationship is the way you're describing it... Stay out of it!

• They look alike?

• To me, yes they look alike.

• From where?

• He's hott !!! Get it girlllllllii

• I wish I could 😣 but he isn't into me and is in love with her.

• He doesn't like you. Get over it.

• Yeah, they're both really attractive. Very hot couple

• You're honestly creepy for posting their pictures on a public website without their permission. You sound obsessed.

• I'm in love with him and yes, I am obsessed

• Omg yesss, so hot together