I'm thinking about posting a pic like this on Instagram. Is it too racy?

The picture is not me by the way lolI'm thinking about posting a pic like this on Instagram. Is it too racy?

Most Helpful Guy

• lolol yes

What Guys Said 17

• How would you feel if your father or brother saw such a picture? That is your clue about whether it is too racy.

• that's why they are not on Instagram.

• Girl, when you post something online it doesn't necessarily stay where you posted it and neither do you have any right over it. The moment you post pictures, they are not yours anymore to decide what to do with them, but free for all. They could end up on Twitter, Facebook, reddit, etc.

So instead of dodging the question of OlderAndWiser you really should answer that question to yourself.

• Bad idea plus your a. Child

• If I was a friend of yours (and the same age whether boy or girl) and came across a photo of you like that on Instagram I would seriously think less of you.

I would just think you are an attention seeker.

• Do it and your male followers will thank thee

• Too young to post pictures that send a sexual message to the viewers.

• I think for your age - A bit racy

• Every chick have posted it OP lmao it's not 2010 anymore

• Do what you want, a lot of guys that are "nice" would probably lose interest / be intimidated/ lose respect for you. But the douchey wolves would come in and light your dm's up trying to get some booty.

• No it is okay.

• That would be a very cute picture to post u

• where are the parents at? i blame the parents...

• Wtf even if you were over 18 why would you want a picture of yourself like this on the internet?

• Omg so hot! Nice legs!

• i dont think its good idea.

• I don't think its a good ideea

• I think its sexy but not trashy. It is kind of a hard line to walk. If I might ask, what is your instangram?

• You should send it to me first so I can review it

What Girls Said 8

• You are a child. You shouldn't even be posting your picture on a site like instagram let alone posting child porn on instagram.

• most instagram users are teenagers, though.

• Well that's them... you don't need to degrade yourself like them. Stay classy. Plus you are too young to post pics like that :)

• Are we talking about what other people are doing or are we talking about what YOU are doing?

• Does it really matter if it's you or not you're still intending on taking and posting one like it. And yes it is for anyone but especially for a minor -__-

• but people post skimpy bikini pics all the time.

• Post a pic in a bikini thing maybe that'll be better and so? I'm sure your parents would not approve.

• Don't do it. First, it's a bad picture. You can always look sexy without showing too much skin. Secondly, you're too young to do so.

• you said it already... its too racy

• Yes that's very bad

• It seems like a picture that you'd only post if you just want a lot of likes

• Well you are under eighteen you shouldn't be posting stuff like that. Its too inappropriate.

• At under 18, no.