What do think about gingers/redheads?

I am natular redhead or ginger with light blue eyes and curvy body. What do think of me? I'm really curious.

0|0
9|23

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they can be stunning, but I don't see a lot of red-heads in the places I've been (and I've been to a lot of places in the world). As a result, they're some of the most exotic-looking people to me on the planet.

I think a woman naturally gains a few points of attractiveness to me for having red hair for the sole reason that it's so rare in the places I've been.

Often I find this idea that beauty is a cultural phenomena more than anything else to be somewhat of a myth, since I can't explain my attraction to red-heads based on that reasoning.

It was the same when I first saw a blonde person in my life at the age of 6. I hadn't even seen a blonde before on film, didn't know such creatures existed. Yet I immediately thought they were the most beautiful thing I ever saw, for the simple reason that I never saw one before. That said, blondes became no longer exotic and rather ordinary after living in the U. S. for some years.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Yeah we all know that gorgeous redhead. The one I know has a very nice cute butt too.
    I think any gorgeous girl is great, whatever their natural hair color is.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like redheads

0|0
    0|0
  • You're going to be just fine; you're going to find yourself a guy, don't worry.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no real preferences regarding hair colour so I would think about you the same as every other girl - I usually take into account things like the personality and their nature first before looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them it's something different

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound like my type of woman... ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive girls look great red head but ugly girls look worse red head

0|0
    0|0
  • i think they are beautiful!! Feel free to message me a picture of yourself and i will give you an honest opinion, if u want.

0|0
    0|0
  • you sound gorgeous to me, i find redhead very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends, like the wendy's commercial girl is hot. But some versions look nasty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Need to see a pic to judge.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look mroe pinkish in ur profile pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hear they taste like strawberries

0|0
    0|0
  • i like redheads personally

0|0
    0|0
  • I like redheads and blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Redheads are either too beautiful or average, there is no middle between that

0|0
    0|0
  • I love curvy and readheads... wouldn't mind seeing a picture😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I like redhads.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love redheads, especially the one at my work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds really good but what do you mean by curvy?

0|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely love them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Being a redhead with different qualities doesn't mean you are always beautiful. Instead of asking our opinions, you could have posted a picture of yourself, so that we would comment on it.

That's stupid.

1|0
    0|0
  • Where is the problem? Its you. Focuss on the correct combination of make-up, cloth colour and cloth type so it accentuates your body type and colours and you will look very inviting and sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them specially with little fickles.. so cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls who are natural redheads are so lucky ❤ Love it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've only seen like one doable ginger guy my entire life

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate daywalkers omg

0|0
    0|0
  • I love gingers the guy i want to marry is a ginger

0|0
    0|0
  • Love them