Girls, am I datable, fuckable lovable?

I've had the shittiest luck with women... always got rejected... never been a date etc... i gave up in my early 20s and was thinking about getting a surrogate (look it up)
Girls, am I datable, fuckable lovable?

• yes
    12% (2)
  • no
    88% (15)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
the votes say no... i might quit again... for good... it dont seem like it will impact the female population whether i stay or go...
so 1 out of 10 find me desirable... this is completely fucked up... i wish i could afford a sex slave...

9

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• Girls can't resist a man who always covers his head and frowns all the time... oh no, wait...

Your style might not be helping, you kind of look like you live in a pile of clothes. The hat thing would piss me right off, I had an ex who always wore a hat. Hat's are cool, but no need to have them from morning til night.

If you're dating online - get someone else to take the photo's, these are TERRIBLE! Smile for goodness sake, you look so miserable! A smile changes your face so much. You aren't ugly but I won't lie, in these pictures you look miserable as sin. I wouldn't want to speak to you, let alone date you.

• i dont smile when i take pictures... thats such a homo move...

• Do you feel entitled to attention? Why are you so resentful of women not finding you attractive and so against changing anything that might make you more appealing? I suppose you want someone to look past the miserable face and hat to find the "real you" and love you for it... well, good luck with that mate!

• You have a right to rape... how do you figure that one out?

• Umm, do you smile? A smile might help, with teeth showing.

You look really serious.

• not really... nice guys get treated worse than the ugly ones... i project a fucked up self imagery i guess becuase i gave up at 21 ... recently tried coming back... im thnking about hanging it up again

• No, they don't.

However, if you never smile, then you don't seem to be happy. I prefer a partner who smiles quite a bit. Because I smile quite a bit and would like someone who does the same.

• I think you just just try a little harder to improve yourself, make sure you love yourself before trying to find someone. The right amount of confidence can make a girl want you

• women make me feel depressed and low about myself... im ok until i have to deal with them... i guess thats why i gave up at 21 and became a recluse

• I've been tempted to find a surrogate

• Ehh that also seems extreme, and what if they only use you

• I was going to give my opinion but after seeing some of thing you have written in the comments section about how you "resent women" and "should think about rape" - I'll just say, women don't exist for you, you're not entitled to have our time, our attention or our pussy

... I'm glad women haven't given you the time of day and I hope you die a virgin :)

• I think you're attractive and you look masculine. I have no idea what the problem is, i honestly don't think women rejected you because you're nice. there must be something else.

• Lose the hat and hoodie and maybe try smiling. I think it'll help more. No offense but u look like a mugger. U don't look friendly. U look very mean. U don't look ugly or anything just really mean. I'm just judging from the pics. Do not take it personal.

• sorry, dude. you're not blessed genetically. however, how lovable you are is completely up to you. keep looking at life with a positive attitude and you'll find a girl who loves you in no time. good luck :)

• i think violence is the answer right about now...

• um.. sorry?

• 1. do. not. ever. joke. about. rape. (at least i really hope you're joking.) no woman ever deserves to be raped, no matter what they did or what they're wearing. or anything really. absolutely no one deserves it.
      2. uh.. well.. as a girl i can tell you that we like positive attitudes... you asked for our opinion, and we're giving it to you. take it or leave it, i don't care.
      3. i'm terrible sorry if i... um... offended you with what i said, but seriously, if you didn't look at the camera as if you wanted to smash it into pieces, you probably would have gotten someone to say yes.

• Not my type. But I'm sure you're someone's type