I lost over 100 pounds and still can't get a girlfriend... Advice? Help?

So I'm 23 now weigh around 180 pounds as of now and during most of my teens I weighed 284 pounds and found out 3 years back I've been taking the wrong meds for over a decade and I was 8 when I was put on abilify and the weight gain happened... yeah.. weighing almost 300 pound made a big impact on my confidence growing up. I finaly worked out hard enough to loose weight at 19 I lost over 100 pounds by the time I was 20 and even though I lost all that weight, gained a little confidence, looked a lot better and felt a lot better about my self it still didn't make a difference when it came to women.. I had a couple girlfriends since 2014 but was used by both and ended very badly.. and now that i'm 23 I need a real relationship... So what do you girls think? is it my looks? Is it my personality? ( i'm not a mean person but neighther a nice guy lol) I'm the guy in the middle on my profile pic and I apologize for the cig. I am doing my best to quit..

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you too nice? Cause when guys are too nice some women take that as an opportunity to take an advantage of a guy. And you gotta use psychology on women if you act like your world completely surrounds her and like you really need her she won't feel the need to pursue you or stay in the relationship, But if you act confident not cocky as if you don't need her and you could get any girl I'd bet she'd be more willing to stay with you.

What Girls Said 2

• How do you meet girls and where do you meet them? Also do you chat a bit and then ask her out or just sit in the corner and look at people?

• Maybe it's your personality? Maybe you still don't have the confidence eve thought you worked hard to lose the weight?