Who would you prefer to be?

Would you prefer to be:

1: A very good looking (guy/girl), married to an above average (girl/guy)

2: An ugly (guy/girl), married to a model (guy/girl)

• First person
  • Second person
i personally would want to be the second person

Most Helpful Girl

• The second person lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely the first one. I want to have good genes and be married to someone with above average looks.

What Girls Said 2

• Second

• The first person

What Guys Said 3

• Have you ever watched "An Idiot Abroad?" There's this episode where he's going to be sent to stay in the middle east and he talks about how he's rather stay in a hovel looking out at a mansion, than in a mansion looking at a hovel.

• First person without a doubt. I wouldn't feel comfortable to be with someone that was way better looking than me. I would feel insecure because of others' opinions... she would steal the show.

• First person. You did not specify how high above average... for all we know she could be on par with your supermodels. I'm already good looking and so it'd make no sense to turn ugly for a supermodel wtf my looks are more important to me than someone else's.