Join the dark side (black) or stay blonde?

FYI. Please do not suggest brown. I am looking into coloring a bold hair color like black.

Blonde (natural)(my roots are showing, I would not retouch up my roots, and leave this the way it is)
Join the dark side (black) or stay blonde?

Black
Before

After

Before

After
So what do you guys/girls think, black or nah? Please comment what you think, should I stay or should I join the dark side?

• Blonde (natural)
    47% (8)74% (17)62% (25)Vote
  • Black
    53% (9)26% (6)38% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Blonde, go blonde. Blonde.

0|0
    0|0
  • My, keyword, my once again keyword "my" preference is black.

Just looks more exotic for some reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are ugly. Quit making so many of these.

0|0
    0|0
    • Can't help that I was born this way, and your ignorant comment isn't helping me decide...

• Blonde wins every time. You don't need twenty polls to confirm it. That's called "spamming", and you can be moderated for it.

• I think blonde is better.

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• stay on the blonde side... that black hair photoshop tho :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I would suggest a dark brown unless you're going to dye your brows a little darker as well - then black would be fine.

0|0
    0|0
    • I photoshopped myself to see how I look with dark eyebrows and it ain't pretty, lol. :D I was thinking at first maybe dark brown, I have a pic of a photoshopped version with dark brown hair, however I have a love for black hair just because it is bold plus I would like to go a black with a blue sheen.

• by the way this is my other account, I am the owner of this question.

• @heycool Black with a blue sheen sounds gorgeous. :)

• I don't think black would look bad on you. But what about your eyebrows? Would you dye that too?

0|0
    0|0
    • I photoshopped myself to see how I look with dark eyebrows and it ain't pretty, lol. :D

• by the way this my other account, I am the owner of this question.

• Go black! It will make you stand out look better Nd bring out features

0|0
    0|0