Join the dark side (black) or stay blonde?

FYI. Please do not suggest brown. I am looking into coloring a bold hair color like black.

Blonde (natural)(my roots are showing, I would not retouch up my roots, and leave this the way it is)

Black
Before

After

Before

After
So what do you guys/girls think, black or nah? Please comment what you think, should I stay or should I join the dark side?

• Blonde (natural)
  • Black

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Blonde, go blonde. Blonde.

• My, keyword, my once again keyword "my" preference is black.

Just looks more exotic for some reason.

• Both are ugly. Quit making so many of these.

• Can't help that I was born this way, and your ignorant comment isn't helping me decide...

• Blonde wins every time. You don't need twenty polls to confirm it. That's called "spamming", and you can be moderated for it.

• I think blonde is better.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• stay on the blonde side... that black hair photoshop tho :/

• I would suggest a dark brown unless you're going to dye your brows a little darker as well - then black would be fine.

• I photoshopped myself to see how I look with dark eyebrows and it ain't pretty, lol. :D I was thinking at first maybe dark brown, I have a pic of a photoshopped version with dark brown hair, however I have a love for black hair just because it is bold plus I would like to go a black with a blue sheen.

• by the way this is my other account, I am the owner of this question.

• @heycool Black with a blue sheen sounds gorgeous. :)

• I don't think black would look bad on you. But what about your eyebrows? Would you dye that too?

• I photoshopped myself to see how I look with dark eyebrows and it ain't pretty, lol. :D

• by the way this my other account, I am the owner of this question.

• Go black! It will make you stand out look better Nd bring out features