Depressed because some kid said I look like a grown-up, randomly?

depressed because some kid said i look like a grown-up, randomly?

hey guys, i am a 19 year old guy, and i care very much about my apperance.

when i was visiting my cousins and we were playing outside, some kid asked if i was a teenager, randomly..

i said yes..

the kid then said "but you look like a grown-up"

"you look 22"

i was shocked because he said that out of nowhere,

but now i feel depressed, because i look older, and to make it worse i only had 1-2 days worth of facial hair and was wearing a snapback..

bump

Most Helpful Girl

• Me and you have the exact opposite problem. Most people say that I look younger. Which really hurts since I'm going to be graduating High School this year... What I do is try to dress like and act like I'm older. Maybe you could try dressing more like a 19 year old. Even though I don't know how you dress. But don't be depressed! There is NO reason for you to let that comment get to you. This one person may have thought you seemed older, but other people may not think the same thing. Everyone sees everyone else differently. It may have been just that kid. Try asking your friends and family what they think. :) Hope I could help!!!

• aww thanks for the reply, u seem like a really nice person :)

• I get that a lot! :) I just hope that I could be of some help!

What Girls Said 3

• To a kid you probably do look like a grown up. What a silly thing to get depressed over.

• How old are u

• I know what you mean but don't let it get to you :) People will always have different opinions. Some people say that I look so much younger than my real age while others predict I'm older. It really depends on their perception and it will always vary from person to person :) The important thing is that you get enough sleep/rest and not stress over the little things in life! Hope this helped in some way! :)

What Guys Said 1

• Why didn't you post a picture here? It would help us to give our response.