Be truthful, am I ugly?

Alright, this will be the last and final question on this topic. I previously posted it before but felt that I didn't get enough responses. I don't want to be one of those people on GAG repeatedly asking the same mundane question.

It's no surprise I am insecure about my looks, especially if I'm posting "how do I look?" question. I've felt this way for about as long as I remember my days as a teenager.

it all started with a bullying experience, that I can't forget till this day, and the initial rejection as I got older. family members, or people randomly on the internet tell me I'm handsome or not bad looking.

Be as it may, I'm still not convinced about this so called "good looks I have" so without further or do, some requests, please do not sugar coat your true feelings on the topic and the picture on display. don't feel bad for me and lie to make yourself seBe truthful, am I ugly?

em morally good or unshallow, I can tell. and last but not least, please post feedback regardless of how you feel about the picture.

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, you're not ugly.

Most Helpful Guy

• how old arew u?

• 23 years old, Why?

• If i wasn't so offended, i am now.

• well its the truth , but its inly my opinion, maybe 28

What Girls Said 4

• No, not ugly. But being perfectly honest... I do not find you profoundly attractive.

Try smiling with your teeth? Another pic?

• Nope you ain't ugly

• I can barely see eyebrows. I think if you had fuller eyebrows it'd bring your eyes out more.

• I would, but there is reasons why I haven't. I'm not going to go into details since it's personal and private to me.

• "reasons" that I can't explain for why I can't "grow one"

• Hey man, don't worry about what others think of you. People are going to love you for who you are. You are perfect just the way you are and nobody can change that.

What Guys Said 1

• Yoooo tou look like Howard Jones lol you're not ugly tbh actually the opposite