Am I attractive?

I'm kinda insecure about my body, so I was just wondering if it's attractive or not?Am I attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think body body is great! You just need a better swimsuit that goes better with your body type. Some people don't always know how to dress for their body types and so then they feel insecure because they feel they don't look good

What Guys Said 20

• It is an average body looks and, the way you are now, you're not taking advantage of your stronger points.

My suggestion would be losing a bit weight and toning your body with exercises.

This lady here has a similar body frame to yours. Keep this as a goal (but you don't need to be like a pro fitness model at all, it is just to give you an idea on what look for):

www.askfitnesscoach.com/.../...-Fitness-Review.jpg

Best of luck!

• You look good to me - Well within the normal range - If you wish for fitness and your health, you could tone up a little bit

• You could tone up your body. You don't have an unattractive body, but you could look better.

• You are perfect for me !!! I hope i made you happy, my purpose in life is to make people happy and content when possible and as many times as possible.

• Ok I'm gonna be 100% since I know that's what you want, right off the top I'd say you have a "not so special" body, meh... You don't have a messed up body that looks terrible but at same time it's not an attractive body either, you just have a normal (also a little out of shape) body in my opinion.

• Very sexy thighs and a cute stomach

• You're just a kid... you're not even fully developed.

Ask again in 5-6 years.

• I think your body is hot ( I wish I could see your face though)

• I don't know, what that booty look like?

• I don't have a picture, but most people say I have a big butt for my size

• if the booty is juicy, then yes

• You r such a chick

• What does that mean?

• Hahah so if u would give me a chance.. its mean all girls can be.. Ty I appreciate u.. Good luck with ur boyfriend have a nice day

• You're welcome & thank you 😊

• You are sexy how you are

• You are doable

• Yes you look great!

• Yes I think your pretty hot

• you look great! with a better swimsuit even better

• It looks fine! :) Hey do you mind if I drop you a message? :)

• kinda chuby

• well you have square hips, that are missing that curve :(

• It's hell sexy😉

• If you put some time in the gym you will become confident in your body

What Girls Said 4

• you're good... just wear another type of bikini that will be more flattering

• If we all tell you that you have a great body, will you believe us?

• I'm not fishing for compliments, I genuinely want honest opinions, so yeah

• I'm not saying you are, I just asked you

• Oh, I know.

• The upper half ain't bad.

• You look fine :)