Thoughts on this outfit?

So I've got a party coming up soon, and we've been told the theme is formal wear, 'James Bond'. I'm going as a Bond girl, and am probably going to wear it with this gold dress, and a small black Chanel shoulder bag. You can't see, but I'm also wearing it with nude pointy toe patent stilettos. I'm also thinking of strapping a small plastic gun to my thigh or something where the slit is. What do you think of the outfit overall?
(Also that black thing behind my head is a hat hanging on the back of the door and isn't my hair lol)
Thoughts on this outfit?

Bonus question: how old can I pass off as lol?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look gorgeous in this, dear.

Your very nice curves are all there. The plastic gun will surely do the trick for a bond girl, and also put a shiny necklace and bracelets, proper golden or darker shoes and try this hair:

media.glamour.com/.../...ideas-dianna-agron_li.jpg

Kudos to you and wish you enjoy the party!

Most Helpful Girl

• The dress is nice. But looks loose on you. I wouldn't bother with a plastic gun. I'd even have your hair up in a high bun

• It's from Asos, and yeah I think it's a tad loose because there's no zip so I have to pull it up over my hips. I think the plastic gun will get annoying tbh. I'll try the hair, thank you!

• Yeah I'm thinking I will, especially because it's the sort of dress I can hold on to and wear in the future.

• Coolies 😬👊🏽

What Guys Said 31

• Looks really good, and you should definitely add the gun, it would be a nice detail.

Dressing like that and give you're hot, you can pass as a 19 or even 20 y/o girl, maybe even more.

• It looks really good and nice and cute on you.

• Thank you :)

• Ahaha thanks! While there was no official best dressed award, I like to think I would have won it :)

• Lol hahaha your very welcome. That is good to hear. Yeah true I think you would had won it. lol

• Very bond girl, very sexy, I'm sure you'll be asking the male Bonds at the party

"is that a gun in your pocket" ...

• Ahahaha thank you, wasn't planning on it but I certainly will be now lol

• I don't think it can pass for formal, but I don't know how formal a James bond party can be.

• Really? From what I've spoken to my friends about, I think that's the kinda look we're going for.

• It probably will fit in, it's a James Bond party. I don't know if it's really formal, but a James Bond party isn't too formal either. You look good in it by the way, have fun

• Thank you :)

• To the update, early 20s for sure!

• That's an eye-catching dress and you look great in it. Go get em', tiger!

• Looks good to me

• Hella hot lol Just wear stilettos to go with it

• Very nice dress, beautiful! I'm sure Bond would approve

• looks pretty good

• Damn looking fine :) 🔥

• You look Gorgeous!. I would say 19 years old😊

• Gorgeous

• The dress looks great, it looks beautiful on you.

• Let's see the back of the dress😁 lol gorgeous though

• Thank you aha :) It's backless down til my lower back :P Sorry I'm in my pj's now and I can't be bothered trying it on again to get a pic lol

• Boo lol maybe another time!

• take a pic at the party of the back

• Definitely underage (under 18)
    Dress does not look good on you

• you look gorgeous, seriously :) Hey do you mind if I drop you a message? :)

• stilletos are a short mans mortal enemy

• That's very true, but thankfully all the guys I hang out with are tall aha

• Im short...

• 20 years old.
    Outfit rating: 5/10.

• Aw you and your outfit looking very very pretty. Sexy and pretty. 😃
    You look sexy , you have sexy legs 😉
    What's your height?

• Thank you :)
      5'4 without the heels, 5'8 with em :P

• In this pic you are 5'8 ?😉
      You know how pretty and beautiful your face is and you have equally beautiful and sexy legs. Really nice and shapely.
      I wish I had such sexy body 😞

• looks awesome

10 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• omg i finally know what u look like! you're so beautiful! and this dress is bomb af! perfect for a bond-themed partay! the gun will be an awesome touch too! WERK!!!

• I love the outfit!

• try a sleek back hair and go for open shoes instead, like one strap sandals. this dress is thebomb. com

• Okay, cool I'll try that, thank you :)
      Got it on Asos, might be limited to Australia but pretty sure it's on sale now lol.

• You're very pretty, I like the dress but not so much the color tbh. But it still looks decent.

• Thank you! The colour is a lot better in real life, the photo doesn't do it justice :P

• It's not a terrible color lol just I think a deep red will look very nice too.
      But it still looks great and you are very pretty, so it doesn't matter much what you wear because it'll still look nice.

• Funny you should say that, there was a deep red available but I went for the gold ahah.
      Thank you very much :)

• damn hot :o
    I vote yes on this haha
    and the gun sounds cool
    have fun ^^

• Looks good.

• wow I love it! you look so good in it

• Oh wow very sexy girl, whole outfit seems like it'll be amazing. Just have fun with it

• you're stunning

wish you were bi :)

• You look gorgeous <3

• You look great

1 private opinion(s)