Why do girls who look like THIS think they're hot?

Why do girls who look like THIS think they're hot?
Girls who look like this think they're "sexy", but skinny good looking girls think they're ugly. Has anyone else noticed this?

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Girl

• They know they're not hot

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you care? I have no idea why SOME girls who look like this think they're "hot", but I don't care either.

My question is, why do people care how others feel about themselves?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Aaaand who exactly told u that they think they are sexy?
    oh and in the pic if she thinks she's sexy she wouldn't be working out. But she is. And that means she want to look better... so...

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not exactly true. Everyone has insecurities, not only women who fall under your definition of someone who "looks like this". Besides, if they do, it's not a bad thing. Even if they don't meet your standards, it doesn't mean that they should feel negatively about themselves. God, I sound lame, but it's still true.

0|0
    0|0
  • They think they're ugly too, deep down, most of them anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • This question is kind of offensive, maybe they have body confidence, you should look into it...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• First time hearing this. But now I understand why the ugliest girl in my middle and high school got married and has two kids already.

0|0
    0|0
  • They need to have some surgery performed to remove much of their obesity.
    I am polite with them nonetheless, i dont want to hurt them.

0|3
    0|0
    • Dude, I literally just liked this, so I could then unlike it. You know, for added effect.

• Show All
    • @skavy I have a small beginning of a belly but i make a lot of movement daily so when i stand at my full height it s not noticed at all.

• nice...

• There are good looking women who are skinny, toned, muscular, chubby, bbw, ssbbw and those who are not good looking. Thst is my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes its something that baffles me too

0|0
    0|0
  • feminism told them so!

1|1
    0|0
  • It's better than looking like that not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dunning-Krueger Effect

0|0
    0|0