Girls does wearing a bikini feel like wearing underwear or is it a different feeling?

Most girls will happily walk around a pool in a bikini but not underwear that covers exactly the same parts. I'm wondering if a bikini feels different to wear that gives that extra confidence?

Most Helpful Girl

• It feels more... acceptable I guess? Plus bra and panties are made of thinner materials so it feels more bare. Also underwear is more private and intimate whereas bikinis are made to be seen publicly.

What Girls Said 5

• No, but it's a social thing. Underwear is supposed to be intimate, bikinis are not. It's dumb but it's 100% mental.

• the material and cut is different

• well based on the fact a bikini top is like a bra and shops sell bikini knickers then I suppose its natural to think that.
    But the reality is that bikini's are different to our underwear, and trust me I wouldn't dream of going out just wearing one of my bras and knickers lol

• Completely different feeling

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 0