Can you try this, and post your results?

this is a face calculator thingy and they morph your face to show you what needs to be fixed to improve your looks, start by clicking "retouch " then post your results/score, pics and everything including before and after
https://pinkmirror.com/Articles/photo-retouch-face-attractiveness-score

my results Can you try this, and post your results?

i kinda feel this is bullspit so i want to see what everyone else gets!! apparently they made my face thinner my jaw a little smaller my nose pointier and my eyes bigger

male wise i got a 9.3 xD... so im guessin id look better as a man

Most Helpful Guy

• Analysis of face is completed with a face score of 9.1 out of 10. The proportion of your eyes, jaw line, chin are near perfect! Your nose width, lips, mouth are good features. Overall you are exceptionally beautiful. PinkMirror photo retouching further improved your face attractiveness to 9.2.

I won't be giving you a picture though, as I'd like to keep myself somewhat neutral/anonymous on here. Interesting nonetheless. ^.^

• I tried going as female as well, it made my eyes bigger (whyyy?).. lowered me to 8.5.. ^.~

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's a load of bull. I know I'm not attractive but it rated me as 7.9 out of 10. I can fully admit I'd be a 4/10.

Analysis of face is completed with a face score of 7.9 out of 10. The proportion of your eyes, mouth are near perfect! Your nose length is a good feature. Overall you are attractive. PinkMirror photo retouching further improved your face attractiveness to 8.6. Click to get detailed face analysis report and makeup suggestions for you.

Your Facial Features needs Makeup
    Face Feature Score
    Makeup Suggestions

Score After Retouch
    Lips

7.4 Make your lips look fuller 8
    Jaw Line

5.7 Makeup techniques for achieving a slim looking face 6.7
    Chin

6.9 8.1

How the Face Score is calculated?

Your Best Facial Features
    Face Feature Score Analysis Score After Retouch
    Eyes

9.7 Excellent Ratio. You got stunning eyes. --
    Nose Length

8.5 Good Ratio --
    Nose Width

7.6 Good Ratio 9
    Mouth

9.8 Excellent Ratio

• I guess I'm more attractive as a guy too. 8.6

• it totally is bull ish i used a pic of a gorgeous girl and she got a 8.5 while an ugly girl had a 9.7

• Yeah I experimented with my best friends picture. She's beautiful and she got a 7.1. Guys fall all over themselves to get her attention. I would have thought she'd be at least a 9. It also said she needed to a slimmer face. She has no fat. Oh well it's fun to play with either way.

What Guys Said 9

• 1|1
  • I know my face score is already a 10 so yeah lmao jk

• I got an 8.4. Apparently my nose is fucked. I got 9 or 10 on everything else. I got 7s on length and width 😑

• Not going to do it because why would I need some fsce calculator to tell me if I am goid looking or not. I think I am good looking and so dies my girlfriend. That is what matters

• I think you're very pretty and you look better how you naturally are so that thing is useless

• I used a picture of my penis and it said I was a dick head.. but my score was a 7... inches BOOM

• Never tried it 😞

• Your face is perfect as it is. Stupid thing gave you a Michael Jackson nose

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• hahahahha i love this thing, what an ego boost

• That thing made me look like an alien haha
    You're soo pretty!

• Interesting

• I guess i'm really not that attractive at all. Lol

• Before and after looks the same?

• You are perf the way you are. You have beautiful hair and there is nothing you need to change about yourself. Be confident in who you are because that is what really matters❤️❤️