What do you think if my body?

What do you think if my body?

I'm 5'2 140 lbs
157 cm 63.5 kg
20 years old

http://imgur.com/ll023AU me on the scale
If you say I need to lose weight, why do you say that? Why do I need to be smaller? My doctor has never said I'm unhealthy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not bad. That would still turn me on no problem. Now clean your room!

• I know we just moved in! Still unpacking

Most Helpful Girl

• You look absolutely fine & healthy...
    dont listen to society. There's absolutely nothing wrong with your body & if you feel comfortable in it then that's all that matters. #Loveyourself #Yourbeautiful

• Thank you!

• Sorry to say this but your BMI is slightly above 25 which means your overweight. I don't think you look bad but for your health I would recommend to lose some weight.

• @Amy54 BMIs are bullshit. They don't take anything else into consideration besides weight height and age

What Guys Said 29

• A little bit chubby, but there's nothing wrong with that. Do you do any form of exercise? Because I can see the potential, it's not much you need. My comment may be a bit biased as I'm just a tiny bit of a fitness geek.. But you do you! ^.^

• Not the best. You should work at losing a bit of fat and toning up. But you are not a turn off by any means. I would date you. And you do have sex appeal!

• Look a little overweight. Suggest you to lose some of the weight and tone your body.

• You have to get the weight off ASAP

• Why?

• Because No 1 your health. Also you want to look good and feel good when you go to party's, Christmas party's running into old friends going to college and all.

• My doctor has never told me i'm unhealthy. I'm not overweight either. Why do I need to lose weight to look good?

• if you're really worried do a bit of excercise to lose a few pounds. It will give you more confidence and make you feel good about yourself.

But if you're not concerned with that, be sure to pick a bikini that looks good on you if you're concenred about your "bikini body"

and that's not a bikini. it's your underwear, you should post a pic with your bikini on instead

• Feet look fine hehe

• You look great

• Gym time!

• It's nice especially the back side.

• Not keen

• Uh it's pretty un-appealing to me I think you need to lose some weight you weigh more than me.

• looks pretty good and attractive

• I like your cat!

• Overweight. Go to the gym daily

• I'm not overweight actually

• I like it

• U are hot but a bit chubby.. try to lose some weight

• You are stunning looking

• need to lose weight specially on your stomach

• Why do I need to?

• But it doesn't sag. didn't you see my side picture?

• Yes, i am talking about your front, the stomach area. It needs improvements.

• Well isn´t bad, but if you can loose some extra fat, you would be beautiful :)

• its really hard to tell with all those clothes on!

• you look good :)

• a little chubby but on the whole not too bad

• gooood

• you need to work out

• I would bang you.

• O my goodness, you have a sexy hot body. I <3 how hairless your skin is 😞 , I wish I was also bald bodeid😭

• fat.

• Everything is ok, and you aren't absolutely fat, unlike some user who spend their day insulting people said.

• i like your cat! its super cute.

What Girls Said 12

• Your right !
    You are not unhealthy you are just larger than these stupid men's ideas of women ( who are really vs models who are more like sticks)
    But I you do want to loose weight then I must recommend the James Duncan meal plan
    YOU LOOSE A STONE IN A WEEK!!!
    But this is only if YOU are uncomfortable in your body
    I think you have a beautiful body
    You shouldn't be worrying about it AT ALL !!

• You must lose some weight, your body shouldn't be like that at that age.

• My doctor has never told me I'm unhealthy. Why do you think I am?

• U weigh less than me so I don't know lol

• Why would you answer just to say you don't know?

• Too much weight

• Your cat looks gorgeous

• Seen worse

• Pretty <3

• honey exercise while your still young its easier to get the weight down younger xxx

• You don't need to lose weight, you need to tone, and there's a difference. But I will say this: You don't look 140. I would have guess more like 155 or 160. I have 30 pounds on you, I'm 5'3, and even I don't look like that. You have zero muscle tone.

• Keep in mind, I work out an hour a day with toning and cardio and I was a soccer player for 17 years, so that may be the difference between us.

• I've never worked out

• Maybe you could lose a couple of pounds

• I'm about 5'3 and 142lbs our legs looks the same, but I feel that your stomach is little chubby (it doesn't look bad) you can get rid of your love handles, my fat is mostly in my butt and some in my boobs and I do have a stomach, but I'm working out and trying to get rid of it, so I think you should too!

• If you're going to put up your stats, you should be more honest about your weight. You weigh more than 140 pounds. I'd say 150 or 160. I'm 5'3 and I weigh 130 and I am really fit, I work out every day.

Eat healthier and do cardio and weight training. It's something you have to keep up.

• I think she actually may be 140, you're really fit which means your muscle is weighing in more than fat right, she just doesn't have that much. Anyway I agree in the whole cardio, ease into it don't push yourself too hard its important that you keep up with your diet, your diet will maintain your look as for working out will improve.

• I have no muscle built up yeah.. I posted a picture of my on the scale.

• Good job