Do I look scary or intimidating?

I've asked this question on here before, but I was using a picture where I was smiling so obviously everyone said no. But this time I want to ask based on my straight face. It's just so annoying because whenever I meet someone, they say "omg I was so scared to talk to you but once I got to know you I realized u are so nice" and stuff like that... if I do look intimidating, please give me some tips

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all.

What Guys Said 11

• Well... you're very pretty, and good looking women in general intimidate me.

• No not at all, you're pretty and if you smile look happy in public I bet you are approachable

• Not really. Like @jaymie95 said. Most guys are afraid of rejection. Its fucking lame but it's whatever lol

• Ya got resting bitchface

• Yeah, you terrify me, homie.

• nope you dont, you look pretty cute

• No. Your gorgeous. It might just be them. Everyone I know is scared of me because im me. I never hurt anyone and smiled all the time but still no one will approach me.

• I wouldn't say so but then again, I'm not intimidated by thugs...

• No photo of you

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• No. You're very attractive.

People are usually intimidated to talk to someone good looking. *Usually*

• girrrl u look fine approchable

• No you look really pretty