Girls, Are skinny guys attractive?

The thing is i'm 5'11 and I have broad shoulders but the problem is i'm just generally skinny. Like my arms are skinny and when I wear t-shirts it's just not right. Other than that there's this general concept that you need to have abs and muscles to be sexy. What if you're not ready to mess with your natural growth as a teen what should a guy do to standout and be generally more attractive or appealing

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if you don't want to put on muscle the best thing you should do is be confident. I'm not saying arrogant, confident, and funny, to steer away from your body (if that's your main goal). Keep up with your appearance eg. wash your face, don't smell. As a girl, if you're personality shines and they find you decent looking (face wise) you'd no doubt have a problem being appealing.

• Face wise i'm good looking and I take grooming very seriously. As for my personality i'm generally a really kind guy who tends to go the extra mile for people he cares for, but another problem is when I meet new people I have that fear of not being good enough or being judged but like with time it gets better.

• As long as your getting more comfortable with yourself. There are girls that do prefer skinny guys so you have them lol. As long as you're confident and don't constantly point it out they won't see it as a problem. But if you keep bringing it up they might be "hmm you are too skinny". Just go for open minded, non superficial girls and you'll be okay :)

What Girls Said 6

• I'm 5'10 and have muscles. Abs - Work in progress.

I like a man who's muscular, yes.

- Some women, however, do like skinny men.

• Yes, they can be.

• I'm 110. Don't be skinnier than me and you're fine

• Honestly I think it's fine if you're a little skinny, I mean who cares if you're not a fricking body builder or whatever, if a girl doesn't like you the way you are, then she isn't worth your time. And I dunno if I answered your question or not so, yes skinny guys can be attractive.

• That's probably the best piece of advice. Thankyou :)

• No problem! :)

• Well, I actually do like naturally skinny guys.

I think just being polite, kind, confediant, honest, and humble are attractive to me. The guys that are attention seekers are a turn off for me.

• My boyfriend is skinny. He looks best with 3/4 sleeve shirts. Too loose cloths make him look extra skinny.