How old do I look?

How old do I look?

Vote and let me know!

• 12-15
  • 16-19
  • 20-22
  • Other (comment)
I ask this question because more and more lately I get comments "You look so young.." and after talking to one of the younger girls, who's age 9, at my church (I work with children) she said "Oh yeah I get stuff from my older cousin who's a teenager, like you..." So now I'd like more opinions how old do I look at first glance in my pics. And if you have tips on how I could look my "age" let me know. (Maybe I will need to include make up in my daily routine)

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Early 20's.

• You look your age. Early 20s. Lol don't take what kids say at full meaning.

• I didn't take her comment it to heart but I do get that I'm young a lot. It just surprised me that younger kids even thought I was closer to their age. (It could also be that I allow them to call my by my first name)

• You do look young yess but you should take that as a compliment!!! And that could be too.

• I think you look like 16-19

• 22 years old

What Girls Said 7

• At first I thought this was a rate me scale and with all the numbers being over 10 I was like "well she certainly thinks highly of herself" 😂lol.

But for real, you're very pretty (just sayin) and you look about 19 to me.

• lmbo I thought some people would think I would be "fishing for compliments". But this is a serious "how old do I look" I'm short in height and super petite and now that I'm getting older I still get played for a middle school kid.

• You look around 17 or 18, and you're really pretty by the way!

• You're pretty! Look old enough to drink legally

• thanks! :) Well I have been carded at theaters sooo... lol

• you look in your mid twenties

• 20-22

• 18 maybe

• Bs, you look your age.

• lol I hope my graduation pic didn't "give" it away. The youngest I've received is 10.