How to look older?

I'm 20. I'm really tired of being asked for my ID, hearing, "Oh wow, you look about 16!" and people mistaking my tall niece for my older sister.
I really want to look like I'm my age. How do I do this? DIfferent hair? Different make up? Excuse my DP but I don't usually wear short tops like that, because I know stuff like that can make me look like a teenybopper.
Please help!

Most Helpful Guy

• I have the same issue. Honestly just dressing in professional attire is the closest you can do. I just ignore it and continue on. Eventually maybe in a decade or so it won't be as much of an issue...

• But professional clothes outside of a job is so boring! I'll try it though. Thanks :)
      And tell me about it. It sucks, but I know I'll be grateful when I'm older and actually wanting to look younger.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know... you can still try and wear some makeup

What Guys Said 8

• People tend to consider a petite , slim women younger. Look at Ariana Grande , she seems like she is 17 and i think she dress like a 17 y. o girl though.
    Change your clothing style. It might be helpful.
    Try something more formal If you like.

• I think Ariana is cute ☺️ But if I tried to work her style I'd look like a 5 year old HA!
      Yes. perhaps it's time to shop for boyfriend jeans and blazers.

• Grow facial hair.

• Grow a beard

• People are trying to look young!!! I think you are gorgeous as you look.

• Not so good when everyone thinks you're underage at clubs! Haha thank you :)?

• Sorry I didn't see your profile message but I already sent a message.

• i dont understand why chicks wanna look older when they're young but wish they were younger when they get old. make up your minds already

• 16? gurl you look 11!
    lol jk.
    no, really , you look 11 yo

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2