What Weight And Height Is The Most Desirable?

I am 5'6 and I weigh around 110lbs but I only have 34A boobs. (I'm 13) Do I sound hot and what is your ideal weight?

I have a flat chest FYI.
Stomach no I suck lol

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound desirable. My crush is 5'6" but I don't know how much she weighs.

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on how you carry extra weight. Some women can be very heavy but look amazing because they carry it well.
    Lucky bitches 😢😢😢

• I can eat whatever I want too. I'm very lucky. :) lol

• Enjoy it while you can! 😊

• I do. It's cool, everyone in my class works out and stuff and I'm just sitting on my couch with Doritos. XD

What Guys Said 9

• 1. You are 13, so hotness is a bit away.
    2. You are 13, so don't be concerned about the A cups as they will likely get bigger. Even if they don't, A is not a dealbreaker.
    3. Your height and weight are fine, but, at 13, they will both change.

• I find it interesting how people give different answer based on age. I AM 13 BUT I'M STILL A PERSON!!! :)

• I know you are a person... a lovely growing young woman... but you are 13 and still have child-like features. Instinctively, most adult males sense that "childness" and so would instinctively turn-off aspects of their sex drive regarding you. So, the answer to "hotness", if you really need to know, should come from boys your own age. However, don't take anything they say seriously because you are changing as you are growing up.

• Your hot. Give yourself time to grow boobies, don't worry about it.

• Tall and lean no fat with curves

• All good. I bet you'll look dynamite with some nice coloring. Maybe you'll see Iron_Man -he's easy to spot; well built dude looks like Larry the Lobster.

• 5'9-11sh 130-140sh 32DD

• 5'9" and 130 lbs

• small boobs are great too so dont feel self conscious of them.

hard to really tell without a pic though

• u have got ideal size and weight for ur age

• 5'6 at 13, wow tall lady 😉

• Yeah, I like being tall, but it kind of sucks because all the boys are shorter than me. -_-

• Ever tried hitting male nut? It makes you feel sexy try it

• I will not.

What Girls Said 3

• You sound perfect fine. Bodies come in all shapes and sizes. You might feel a little insecure right now but you're only 13 and your body is changing and just love yourself the way you are.

• Yikes 13 year olds should not be 'hot' to most people on this website, you sound fine for your age.

• I'm the same height and weight as you. I've had no complaints