Do you find this image attractive? Would this be a good snap to receive from a guy you were into?

Keep in mind she sent a snap of her getting in the shower taking off her bra first. She asked what I was doing and this was my reply.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's ridiculous 😂

• Do I look ridiculous or just the pic?

• How should I have responded instead? She was taking off her bra in her snap, so Should I just have sent a dick pic, I was trying to be original lol.

• Lol be ur self. and have self respect. At least don't show ur photos here😂😂

What Girls Said 8

• Just, no.

• :/ what type of pic is that...

• that's so unclassy.

• It'd be a little strange honestly

• NO!! JUST NO!!! Have some self respect.

• Im embarrassed for you.

• What thee fuck.

• No!!!
    I'll be thinking he is at work and all he can think about is this. I want a pic of him being intelligent or artistic... something productive.

What Guys Said 1

• Can't believe you're even employed. Then again, it's probably hard (no pun intended) to find employees today that don't screw around and take dick pics on the job.