Girls, Can you cook without tying up your hair, because you have to put it down for some reason? If yes, how can u make your hair not disturbing you?

Can you cook without tying up your hair, because you have to put it down for some reason? If yes, how can u make your hair not disturbing you while you cook?
Cause hair is very light it can fly, how can u get your hair outta the way without tying it up?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I twist my hair and then tuck it into my shirt but actually my hair is so long and thick I don't need anything to tie it up I can just twist it into a bun and it stays.

What Girls Said 3

• I have to tie mine up, it all ends up in the food otherwise.

Are oyu having an issue with hair getting in food or hair getting in your face?

A bandana type thing is a good way of keeping it away from your face and out of food, can be made from any material by cutting a triangle and tying behind under your hair at the nape of your neck.

www.fashionbelieve.com/.../...ana-in-Your-Hair.jpg

• Hair clips are the best

• My hair has never bothered me when cooking